Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 2. (Read 94336 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Somebody have a compiled version of the wallet? I always make fails when i have to compile something that i didn't coded...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I was feeling like giving this a shot again to un-stick the chain so we can do something useful with it, but seems I can't even mine it since www.hasher.ca has been taken offline.

yeah sorry, just didn't have the time or $ to keep that server going when no one was using it.

I'll see if I can get something else up for it.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I was feeling like giving this a shot again to un-stick the chain so we can do something useful with it, but seems I can't even mine it since www.hasher.ca has been taken offline.
Buy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Where is the philosopher guy who used to post here all the time?
legendary
You can still mine it at www.hasher.ca

I can see it's mineable but I'm wondering if nothing else is going on?

Thanks!

not much I'm afraid. It was abandoned cause the miners left and the diff was to high to sustain it. There were talk of a takeover to re-code the diff or merge mine but no one with enough experience is able to get that done.

I found an alive node and am re-syncing my wallet from scratch, I'll throw a miner on there for a while & hope for the best. Cheesy

addnode=191.237.129.52:2207

It's still on my old pool as well, www.hasher.ca

legendary

Thanks!

not much I'm afraid. It was abandoned cause the miners left and the diff was to high to sustain it. There were talk of a takeover to re-code the diff or merge mine but no one with enough experience is able to get that done.

I found an alive node and am re-syncing my wallet from scratch, I'll throw a miner on there for a while & hope for the best. Cheesy

addnode=191.237.129.52:2207
legendary

Thanks!

Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Yeah man, pump that dead coin! Great zombi-action!

For some reason i keep making money with buying dead coins on cryptsy. Keep it up folks! Lovin' it!

How do you know which dead coin to buy off Cryptsy? There are hundreds of coins on there, but only a small quantity of them are getting pumped. How do you pick a winner?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net

Thanks!
legendary
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

For some reason i keep making money with buying dead coins on cryptsy. Keep it up folks! Lovin' it!

No kidding, did you see lotto?  Up 80 fold in the past 30 days.  No news and no pumping.  Unreal!!!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Nobody has posted here in 6 months so is this coin dead and abandoned?

Fair launch and a still functioning Chinese website?  This has to be worth more than a $1200 market cap.

Anyone know what's going on?  TIA

legendary
Im trying to sync the wallet. I have 2 active nodes but I am stuck at 5 days, and have been for some time. wallet version 0.8.6, is there a newer wallet available?

You might be in sync but and it might have been 5 days since a block has been found. Can you post your working nodes?

Current diff is "1458697.70064650". Is there a retarget? and what would be needed for it to get there? Whys it seem so hard to mine

10 Minute blocks is what makes the coin get stuck which big hash push the diff up and then stops. I don't remember the re-target.

The retarget is the same as bitcoin, 2016 blocks... no clue when the next change will be.
legendary
Im trying to sync the wallet. I have 2 active nodes but I am stuck at 5 days, and have been for some time. wallet version 0.8.6, is there a newer wallet available?

You might be in sync but and it might have been 5 days since a block has been found. Can you post your working nodes?

You were right, thanks for the tid bit of info. I hit two blocks on hasher.ca and now the wallet is showing insync.

No problem but I just can not sync up. I can ping one of the two nodes you gave me but it does not sync.

It doesn't fully sync until a recent block has been mined hence why it says last block was so many hours ago.

The difficulty retarget is the same as bitcoins (2 weeks) but in saying that BEN hasn't had a difficulty retarget for almost a year so once those 2 weeks worth of blocks are solved the difficulty will lower dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

You were right, thanks for the tid bit of info. I hit two blocks on hasher.ca and now the wallet is showing insync.

No problem but I just can not connect to the nodes. I can ping one of the two nodes you gave me but it does not sync.

Edit: Never mind. The block chain is now download and is up to date.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Current diff is "1458697.70064650". Is there a retarget? and what would be needed for it to get there? Whys it seem so hard to mine

10 Minute blocks is what makes the coin get stuck which big hash push the diff up and then stops. I don't remember the re-target.

[
{
"addr" : "191.237.129.52:2207",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1422488570,
"lastrecv" : 1422488563,
"bytessent" : 1120,
"bytesrecv" : 233,
"conntime" : 1422488561,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/Satoshi:0.8.6/",
"inbound" : false,