Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 44. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Let me know if any of you have the IP of some stable nodes and I'll get a new client out with new seed nodes. I'll put a couple of ours in there, too, but just in case we have something go down it will be nice to have some backups in there

You can PM it to me if you don't want it posted
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
I had problems in the beginning and just set one of the node as a seednode and it synced up fine then and also generated a peer list so then I just took them out.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
go through this thread and throw all the nodes into the benjamins.conf (or make it if it is not there) 

I have had no sync issues with this coin/client so am not sure what is varied between our setups.

I have these ones

addnode=79.30.41.82
addnode=79.35.184.193
addnode=178.210.43.53
addnode=37.4.59.204
addnode=188.162.40.145
addnode=67.233.202.8
addnode=66.186.168.160
addnode=70.169.118.178
addnode=216.145.101.106
addnode=123.211.105.43
addnode=50.42.35.91
addnode=46.118.221.232
addnode=124.169.133.2
addnode=86.5.174.41
addnode=151.50.110.59
addnode=184.75.214.210
Activity: 364
American1973
cfgminer, ha! man that made my day.

Sorry bfgminer [doh]

So how do i seed the benjamins client so that its wallet will work?
I am mining this coin but can't get the wallet to sync, how do i add a seednode?

Other than the client not syncing or seeing any peers, all good.

edit

is 7.5% invalid shares good on the stratum.hasher pool?   I am trying to figure out how to improve my antminer hashing benjies with cfgminer.  
showing 1.8gh out of the box which is decent,

cfgminer, ha! man that made my day.  If it is  cgminer try oc ing to the 250 setting, if bfgminer try 0981(2gh) or 0a91(2.2gh)

this thread has alot of good tips, settings how to stuff  >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390929.780

with either miner change your settings to scantime 1 expiry 2 queue 0

if using bfgminer, add this to the command line also --no-opencl-binaries --no-submit-stale

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
I am mining this coin but can't get the wallet to sync, how do i add a seednode?

edit

is 7.5% invalid shares good on the stratum.hasher pool?   I am trying to figure out how to improve my antminer hashing benjies with cfgminer.  

I am mining with an Antminer on pitythepool and I am getting less than 1% invalid, sometimes a bit over but not often.
Also getting 1.8 without any overclocking etc in bfgminer.

edit: last round I had .32% invalid
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The price being this stable this long makes me think a huge shift is coming soon
Activity: 364
American1973

edit

18+ Terrahash Network, Wholy Fu*k

We were up above 50 Terahash yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
18+ Terrahash Network, Wholy Fu*k
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Hi,

Now at the Hasher pool you can see how much your Est BEN is worth in BTC on the pool stats page:

http://ben.hasher.ca/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

And what the current exchange rate is on the Dashboard.

Thanks ya'll!

Happy Hashing
PityThePool - Ben finally fixed to show proper network hashrate and est next difficulty Smiley

Did you add the network hash yourself or use our update? Just want to make sure ours was correct
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
PityThePool - Ben finally fixed to show proper network hashrate and est next difficulty Smiley
We are now also over 1/3 of the way to the first block reward halving, down to 50 BEN per block!
And sitting at just under 3 cents each right now, there isn't a better deal anywhere  Smiley
The market cap is around $70,000 right now. Not bad for a 3 week old coin. I think once people notice us on Coinmarketcap, Coinwarz, and Coinchoose more often, they will realize there is a new king in town

We overthrew the last king back in 1776. Is this Revolution 2.0?

All the other coins on paysha for launch have quite a higher market cap. Which leads me to believe bens will rise up quite impressively as well. With 2million+- units circulating, I think less than .50 a ben is very unlikely. with a distinct possibility for 1-2$+   Direct ben to merchant service will make it possible for ben to be valuable without the need to change it into bitcoin for that value to manifest. With such a smaller relative transaction fee it will be desirable for many merchants to consider. If all of that bears out, then bens value will shoot up.

That is what makes us most excited to be included
The market cap is around $70,000 right now. Not bad for a 3 week old coin. I think once people notice us on Coinmarketcap, Coinwarz, and Coinchoose more often, they will realize there is a new king in town

All the other coins on paysha for launch have quite a higher market cap. Which leads me to believe bens will rise up quite impressively as well. With 2million+- units circulating, I think less than .50 a ben is very unlikely. with a distinct possibility for 1-2$+   Direct ben to merchant service will make it possible for ben to be valuable without the need to change it into bitcoin for that value to manifest. With such a smaller relative transaction fee it will be desirable for many merchants to consider. If all of that bears out, then bens value will shoot up.
Paysha Beta coming soon?

Quote from: Paysha.com
Things are coming along nicely. We are hoping to have a release date soon for the Paysha Beta

Pages:
Jump to: