Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 39. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What is your problem in trying to force the value of the coin. For what? Out of anger? Because you now hate the coin you want it to go down as low as possible in the hopes it simply dies?
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
It was easy to go to 2075. + Some idiot bought from me over one thousand bens at 5473 sat yesterday. Its not much but enough to laugh at him. Now we will have to break down the 2000 walls. 1000 will be the next station.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Yeah I might dump 215K too  Roll Eyes  but at 7000....

If you believe me that's another thing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Dumping my 85.000 BEN's tonight, that's for sure.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
i like this coin, i mined at launch with a 300mh/s usb asic and a 4core cpu, got some blocks. with raising diff my hardware was too slow even pooled.

i sold very few early but changed my mind and sometimes i was able to catch some nice filled buys at very low prices.

even as bagholder i dont care about 2000 3000 or 4000 sat.

a long time investment - if they are at 1 fiat bens i´ll ask paysha for buying a company share with Smiley

this is a coin with a future, compared to a lot of shit coins who got more attention because they are looking shiny-fancy - for one reason  Roll Eyes

of course some promoting it, but another way like newest "xxx backed hypecoin"  Roll Eyes - i like it ways more

good job guys-keep the good work up!
Activity: 168
My 11 month old daughter is REALLY hoping this coin takes off. She needs a new car seat.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Another reason we chose Benjamins was because the difficulty retarget is exactly the same as Bitcoin, just sped up from 10 minutes to 64 seconds, when it finally finds the sweet spot, that is
Activity: 140
Just did the math. We are a few thousand blocks behind the target now, due to the quick blocks earlier, so the next adjustment should be nice and low
I wonder what price he bought in at  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
And what is the reason to accept benjamin? Its a pure crapcoin. You must have any reason to support that coin because the coins value has no fundaments except the speculations about payment system.

Yeah and the explanation has given us 48 more hours of safe dumping.

> Go to bed price is at 3200
> Wake up read this message. Price is at 2200.

Are you the one dumping and bringing this coin down?

Don't worry. Amateurs usually run out of money soon
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
And what is the reason to accept benjamin? Its a pure crapcoin. You must have any reason to support that coin because the coins value has no fundaments except the speculations about payment system.

Obviously He Is...

legendary

Simple. We asked for suggestions and BEN supporters asked us more than anyone else did. Plus I had been following it since launch and saw it was a rare, fair SHA. Seeing as the website is PaySHA.com it only made sense

You're one hell of an asshole so assume I won't read or respond to your username anymore
Activity: 797
Merit: 251

Activity: 168
Okay, the price can stop dropping now.
legendary
This coin is one man show of a guy who made a "coin" and has given out few promises of a payment system which accepts his "coin"

But he made 3 mistakes.

First mistake was the name, its horrible.

Second mistake is his behavior. The activity trying to pump the coin is too obvious.

Third mistake is the brand. The brand is selling. Benjamin has no brand, i realize nothing when someone tells "benjamin".

Now he is unhappy that nobody jumped onto this train. Now you must finish the work at "gaysha" at least a bit to make people "pumply-thinking".

I will address these points, since they are all that isn't rambling. Paysha is owned by my company. That is easy enough to find out if you look at the contact info, which has the iGotSpots, LLC PO Box

The only reason I haven't given the green light to launch Paysha, yet, is because we are waiting on the Trademark and FinCen MSB DBA change paperwork to go through, and being that it's a weekend, I wouldn't expect anything until Monday at the earliest

As far as your talk about who bought what at what price, I don't know nor care what you are talking about. I prefer the low price, actually, because then we will make more on the Paysha fees if anyone uses Benjamins. There are also 3 other coins being accepted on our site, as well, so I'm not sure why you think it's part of the coin

Gaysha...you are clever. I'll take that as a compliment to not only your intelligence, but also that our site looks nice, since the gays have way more style than I do
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
*** 0% Fees *** Stratum *** Vardiff ***

Free pool mining available at iSpace Mining Pools

http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley
Found another Benjamins [BEN] Mining Pool

http://ben.yun235.net/

Sweet, a Chinese pool. I'll point some of the Chinese PM's over to them. Thanks