Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 40. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 251
I'm happy to buy at this price. Keep filling my Buy orders, please

Your buy orders were at 6500 satoshi? Oh sorry man, now i will rebuy it back but for half or quarter price.

This coin is one man show of a guy who made a "coin" and has given out few promises of a payment system which accepts his "coin"

But he made 3 mistakes.

First mistake was the name, its horrible.

Second mistake is his behavior. The activity trying to pump the coin is too obvious.

Third mistake is the brand. The brand is selling. Benjamin has no brand, i realize nothing when someone tells "benjamin".

I strongly believe that the man who bought the bids at craptsy up to 7000 satoshi was the coin "developer" himself... Now he is unhappy that nobody jumped onto this train. Now you must finish the work at "gaysha" at least a bit to make people "pumply-thinking".
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
selling for 6000 was really not a bad idea, now i am just greedy and i dont want to rebuy at 3000, 1000 will be much better. The less the price goes, the more profit it will do. The demand is still low so i have time. Of course, holding few thousands BENs which i got for 2600 at forgotten exchange few days ago. Overnight i am sleeping in some more coins however i will not tell you when i sleep  Cheesy

All it's going to take is like a 10 BTC pump before people hop on. Always happens. Plus there is this

Paysha is getting close to being ready for Beta

New BEN Icon for Paysha

New Paysha Logo

Paysha Preview

I'm happy to buy at this price. Keep filling my Buy orders, please
selling for 6000 was really not a bad idea, now i am just greedy and i dont want to rebuy at 3000, 1000 will be much better. The less the price goes, the more profit it will do. The demand is still low so i have time. Of course, holding few thousands BENs which i got for 2600 at forgotten exchange few days ago. Overnight i am sleeping in some more coins however i will not tell you when i sleep  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
There is no manipulation, just lack of demand. So we are  trying to sell and rebuy lower. Not stupid enough to hold for high price. Just dump and rebuy later. The more out i am the more i gonna dump the price.

Lol people like you that step over dollars to pick up pennies are so easy to make money off of
There is no manipulation, just lack of demand. So we are  trying to sell and rebuy lower. Not stupid enough to hold for high price. Just dump and rebuy later. The more out i am the more i gonna dump the price.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
legendary
Any thoughts yet on what to do about the diff readjustment time?

At current rates, BEN is at 7.5min block times and ~48 hours to diff retarget.  Net hashrate continues to drop and stretch this out even longer . . .

We need more miners. Price needs to go up or we need to give them a reason to mine Benjamins. Merchants will come with Paysha, we need to focus on getting people mining it!

I've mined with 2Th during 48 hours, only got half the value compared to mining btc using Eligius.
So, there's your answer. BEN is not worth my electricity bill or ASIC usage...

I did however buy 85.000 BEN

Oh gee I wonder who's Dumping for Cheap......^^^^
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

At current rates, BEN is at 7.5min block times and ~48 hours to diff retarget.  Net hashrate continues to drop and stretch this out even longer . . .

We need more miners. Price needs to go up or we need to give them a reason to mine Benjamins. Merchants will come with Paysha, we need to focus on getting people mining it!

I've mined with 2Th during 48 hours, only got half the value compared to mining btc using Eligius.
So, there's your answer. BEN is not worth my electricity bill or ASIC usage...

I did however buy 85.000 BEN

Activity: 532

At current rates, BEN is at 7.5min block times and ~48 hours to diff retarget.  Net hashrate continues to drop and stretch this out even longer . . .
Activity: 168
legendary
Looks Awesome Insane, I Can't Wait !
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Paysha is getting close to being ready for Beta

New BEN Icon for Paysha

http://i.imgur.com/Qn2jPe1.png

New Paysha Logo

http://i.imgur.com/wqc8wSg.png

Paysha Preview
http://i.imgur.com/6Rf1emG.png
So Many people still playing the market for cheap coins, once the buys come in, the sellers and buyers will up there Prices.

Stop Dumping for Pickles People !!!

Selling to me  Smiley
legendary
So Many people still playing the market for cheap coins, once the buys come in, the sellers and buyers will up there Prices.

Stop Dumping for Pickles People !!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Too bad Benjamins is slowly going down, but hopefully we'll see the coin value increase
once demand for the coin goes up due to it being used for supporting the purchasing and selling of goods.
Activity: 714
I have 2 questions in mind:

1. First,where can we buy BENs?

2. If we mine BEN through Cloud server like digital ocean-where can i find some instructions how to?

Dont mine its pointless expecially if you are new and dont have a couple 230g asic box's...
Buy from Cryptsy.
Activity: 168
I was going for the easy answer.
My first instinct was to say "read the op, there are a bunch of places listed..."
Pages:
Jump to: