Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 58. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks like about two weeks

Yes, we may fork it in the future to speed up the retargeting

Do not do that. It may seem like the way, today. consider bitcoin and the gold standard. The same way a low difficulty attracts the hoard, and a high one dispells it, a constant confuses. Do not go the kimoto gravity well folly of scrypt and retarget block for block, this aides multiminers. Just be steadfast, honest and the hashing will go so high with none of that "merged mining" shite.      I have been holding strong mining through the 253k for the drop, ofc, but consider how well ben is doing, and how it is not like other coins. to immediately change difficulty and fork the chain does not increase power, it diffuses it. this is not a scrypt coin, it does not need 30second retargeting for difficulty. it can be sustained by dedicated asics and become glorious. forks weaken coins, do not make me regret backing this one.

Agree.  Leave it as is.  Stick with it as is, if a block takes a little longer, so be it.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250

Do not do that. It may seem like the way, today. consider bitcoin and the gold standard. The same way a low difficulty attracts the hoard, and a high one dispells it, a constant confuses. Do not go the kimoto gravity well folly of scrypt and retarget block for block, this aides multiminers. Just be steadfast, honest and the hashing will go so high with none of that "merged mining" shite.      I have been holding strong mining through the 253k for the drop, ofc, but consider how well ben is doing, and how it is not like other coins. to immediately change difficulty and fork the chain does not increase power, it diffuses it. this is not a scrypt coin, it does not need 30second retargeting for difficulty. it can be sustained by dedicated asics and become glorious. forks weaken coins, do not make me regret backing this one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I contacted them last night in PM's and received this reply:

Hey I like Benjamins, fairlaunch and a good active community.

BEN is in my top five now and I will announce them on twitter very shortly.

In the meanwhile tweet about us and ask your community to follow us for announcements

Twiiter @lazycoins

So any updates on that?

Tried to get an ETA of when they were going to launch and he wasn't ready to announce one, yet. Sounds like they are working hard and it shouldn't be too long

So did he agree to accept BEN at launch?

I hope so. The reply was what he said to me
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

In the meanwhile tweet about us and ask your community to follow us for announcements

Twiiter @lazycoins

So any updates on that?

Tried to get an ETA of when they were going to launch and he wasn't ready to announce one, yet. Sounds like they are working hard and it shouldn't be too long

So did he agree to accept BEN at launch?

Twiiter @lazycoins

So any updates on that?

Any update about getting us onto Cryptsy?

Working on it. Sent them another email. You can send one to [email protected] or [email protected]

Those are the two that make the decisions

Twiiter @lazycoins

So any updates on that?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Any update about getting us onto Cryptsy?

Twiiter @lazycoins
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
*Lightning Strikes Kite* lol
Only need few votes at this new exchange. They seem pretty good  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444543.740
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Under 150 blocks until difficulty readjustment

In other words, a few days. Sad

Probably about a day and a half. But you're forgetting that once it drops, it will stay low for a while  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: