Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 131. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
The error is expected, and I'm seeing you in the logs.
What is not expected is that cudaminer is ignoring the redirect request I'm making him... So cudaminer not supported until I manage to talk to him.

Okay well keep us posted.. the nvidians are waiting Smiley
Activity: 224
Just few words to rig owners: ~ 0.02 BTC / Mh / day is attractive for renters. 0.03 is not Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I rented Mining rig #88 Dragons Den with 2.8 Mh/s but pool reports only 1.2-1.3Mh/s. It's running for more than 1 hour now so it should be pretty stable but it's not :/
Activity: 140
Bored
Please do something for email confirmation, mine hasn't arrived yet. Sad
Confimation emails go to SPAM folder. At least that's what happened to me (GMail).

P.S Great service! It would be nice to have the possibility to sort rigs by price / MHs.
As I said, I already checked, it's not there. Sad
Activity: 224
Confimation emails go to SPAM folder. At least that's what happened to me (GMail).

P.S Great service! It would be nice to have the possibility to sort rigs by price / MHs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
in doge we tryst
This is great! Can't wait for SHA256, so I can point my ASICs at it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
would be nice to sort by rented, down, and free. 
Activity: 141
Wow, intriguing service. Will give it a try. Can't wait to see all the features implemented, it should only get better.

Only thing I don't like is that there is a single point of failure for trust as far as the coinage goes. Needs to be instant and transparent like leaserigs, ideally.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 35
Can we please have a way to sort miners in the list like click to sort on the column header?  I was 19th to join so am stuck way down at the bottom past all the other rigs but currently offering the best price on there...

@B737 1hr or until payment confirms
For how long does the message "Rented - Waiting payment" show up?
Activity: 39
Cryptohasher RIG #100 1280 KH/s up for rent  Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
goga1965 is abusing this service. He is buying miners out and not paying for them while putting up his own miners.

I think you should add a penalty system for those who don't go through with the deal.

Twice today my rig got "reserved" but in the end the other guy didn't pay.

And now every rig on the site is awaiting payment, it would be very easy for a troll to effectively shut down this service every hour.

I was right, all those rigs are up for rent again, including mine.....
Activity: 140
Bored
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
I think you should add a penalty system for those who don't go through with the deal.

Twice today my rig got "reserved" but in the end the other guy didn't pay.

And now every rig on the site is awaiting payment, it would be very easy for a troll to effectively shut down this service every hour.

I was right, all those rigs are up for rent again, including mine.....
Activity: 714
Skol!
I might offer 10 mh some day.
Ok, I can clearly see on the blockchain that both payments have gone through, but still "Waiting funds...".
Activity: 128
add an option so you can communicate with the rig owner?

+1

to mitayu who is curruntly rented my rig i noticed the cgminer has been switched to my pool for a while not  http://eu.betarigs.com , tried to contact you on mail but no answer , plz check the pool you pointed the miner to it might went offline .
How long do payment confirms take? Waited 15 mins so far.

It is bitcoin nullu they confirms are soooo slow today i waited 15- 20 mins

https://blockchain.info/address/17SR1hxe55HyBDcV8BWhZTCcaZkweV1hFs

I paid 0.039 exactly. So is the payment above it to the miner?
Jump to: