Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 135. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
@ icefrag

you rented a rig from me with name stridus.
That rig usually hash at 2.94, you are having many rejects, i sent a print to admin, i give you other print:

http://prntscr.com/2nd1bw

try change the pool server or something.
Btw as you see in the dashboard, i have AC in my rigs, never goes over 70ºc.

If you have any problem pm me
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Is there any way to contact lease owners ?

Very first step, I'll add on the rig page who is the renter!
Activity: 35
It would be good for renters if they could filter by rigs available (to exclude rented or down for maintenance) and also to be able to click the header to sort, either by total hash or cost etc.
Activity: 29
Just pointed a few rigs here for leasing and already got one going Smiley

A few requests/suggestions/observations:
1) I split my rigs up to lease by cgminer instances/machines and it would be useful to have the ability to point each to the same wallet address instead of having to create a new one for each.
2) It will definitely be nice to have some sort of verification in place for true hash rates/downtime (not just for those purchasing mining time, but also for those with rigs that may be performing at a higher than estimated hash rate).  

Overall A+ considering beta so far.......(now just waiting for my rig to catch on fire)
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Is there any way to contact lease owners ?
mux
Thanks for looking into it. Seems be all well not after changing the pool. I will be one of your buggest beta testers lol. Do you have a TODO List lol. I have a lot of suggestions

Ok pool seems stable now, my rig has switched to it.

Lol I do have a big TODO list Wink But fire away suggestions, ideally it would be great to know which is the most wanted stuff so that I can prioritize (on top on technical items such as... backups and server load :p )

Here are my TOP Todos as a leaser of the rig

1) Renters Home Page. Where I can monitor all my Rigs at once
2) Backup Pool facility
3) See actual current hashing speed of Rig
4) local Wallet so I dont need to transfer funds all the time
5) Getting alert if a hired rig is down
6) Pay in other currencies
7) Ability to extend the lease without re renting it

Grin Grin Grin

Duly noted sir  Grin
legendary
Thanks for looking into it. Seems be all well not after changing the pool. I will be one of your buggest beta testers lol. Do you have a TODO List lol. I have a lot of suggestions

Lol I do have a big TODO list Wink But fire away suggestions, ideally it would be great to know which is the most wanted stuff so that I can prioritize (on top on technical items such as... backups and server load :p )

Here are my TOP Todos as a leaser of the rig

1) Renters Home Page. Where I can monitor all my Rigs at once
2) Backup Pool facility
3) See actual current hashing speed of Rig
4) local Wallet so I dont need to transfer funds all the time
5) Getting alert if a hired rig is down
6) Pay in other currencies
7) Ability to extend the lease without re renting it

Grin Grin Grin
mux
mux could I have you look into why I haven't received a confirmation e-mail?

Ah yes sorry forgot about your PM. Sent another mail; plz check your spam folder as well?

Edit:
Code:
Jan 28 15:52:21 ns3326316 postfix/smtp[28166]: C74EA81931: to=, relay=mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[98.136.217.203]:25, delay=2.9, delays=0.07/0/0.5/2.4, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 ok dirdel)
mux

Will there ever be the possibility of paying with other coins? DOGE/LTC etc? Or will it be BTC only?

DOGE I like it... Problably medium term; and if I find a blockchain service provider which I can use to get data.

For infos, you now have custom renting periods! You can edit your rigs and change them.
I'll now be working on automating backups..

It's now H+10 since (second) launch, there is 60 registered users, 33 registered rigs, and 13 ongoing rig rents... And I haven't been bombarded by any angry PMs... Thank you all!!

Activity: 14
mux could I have you look into why I haven't received a confirmation e-mail?
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Will there ever be the possibility of paying with other coins? DOGE/LTC etc? Or will it be BTC only?
mux

legendary
Is this even working ? I have 3 Rigs with 4.5Mhz but pool only showing 1.5 and moving around like crazy and now its 0 ?

I could review your case, but I got no Zombie user in database  Grin Which user are you?

Thanks for looking into it I sent you my username. Its not only about speed I have 0 coins mined in about 1 Hr now with 4.5Mhz speed

So to paste what we exchanged in PMs, the pool you are pointing the rigs too is very unstable, I'm seeing only 3 successfull log in there out of dozens of attemps, and then the pool disconnect the rig.
Looking at the frontpage of the pool is also clear: Stats are jumping from 0 to XXX to 0 again and again :p

mux
is there a way to add free bonus time for renter through the website ?

i was wondering if is it possible in case of dissconnetion or downtime happend , it can be a way for payingback the renter

So far, I'll have to handle that manually. To make it quick, give in PM your rig number, your email and login on the website, and how many extra hours you want to give. This need to be done before the job ends!
I'll do that in a best effort basis (e.g. can't do when I'll be sleeping   Cheesy )
mux
Note for everybody:

I'll be adding support for 3/6/12/24/48/72 hours renting period within a few minutes; so new renters (basically everybody :p) will be encouraged to use the 3/6 hours period to experiment with the service.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
is there a way to add free bonus time for renter through the website ?

i was wondering if is it possible in case of dissconnetion or downtime happend , it can be a way for payingback the renter
mux
Is this even working ? I have 3 Rigs with 4.5Mhz but pool only showing 1.5 and moving around like crazy and now its 0 ?

I could review your case, but I got no Zombie user in database  Grin Which user are you?

Thanks for looking into it I sent you my username. Its not only about speed I have 0 coins mined in about 1 Hr now with 4.5Mhz speed

So to paste what we exchanged in PMs, the pool you are pointing the rigs too is very unstable, I'm seeing only 3 successfull log in there out of dozens of attemps, and then the pool disconnect the rig.
Looking at the frontpage of the pool is also clear: Stats are jumping from 0 to XXX to 0 again and again :p
legendary

mux
Hi, i rented one of my rigs (stridus), but i didnt receive the payment; its marked as rented...

Check FAQ on this site:

"Renters will pay the full amount to Betarigs before the rent period begins, and if the mining job was done correctly (as assessed by Betarigs), the payment will be transfered after the end of the renting period. Basically if you don't leave in the middle of the job, you will get paid.
Note: The payments are sent manually at the moment, expect a maximum 24 hours delay. I'll be working at making them automatic. "

btw I rented your mining rig Smiley

Thanks for helping me with support, my brains are overheating here  Wink
mux

Jump to: