Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 134. (Read 200998 times)

mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Maybe set up a IRC channel? Lots easier for those problems;p

So now what happens?

My brains would then melt :p

Ok:
For renters (having paid to rent), if you believe your rig ran away, send a mail to [email protected], with in the subject "[COMPLAINT]" and specify the Rig id and your username/mail.
I'll review everything tomorrow morning for the first payouts, and I'll work on better logging of Rig activity and detection of wild rigs running away.

19 Rigs rented already, that great  Cheesy
mux
Added my rig today, it got rented out within 2 hours, so far everything good.

Will do an article on this service later today Smiley

Thanks  Grin
I'll probably put a cap on the number or rigs at some point today, I want to make sure everything goes smooth before I get bigger!
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Maybe set up a IRC channel? Lots easier for those problems;p

So now what happens?
mux
So i rented a rig from someone but it isnt mining at all, ive been waiting 10 mins now and nothing happened.

The other worker is my own rig

I confirm rig #41 is offline since 16:57:02
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Added my rig today, it got rented out within 2 hours, so far everything good.

Will do an article on this service later today Smiley
mux
Attention please rig owners:

For the few that noticed some "" on their cgminer logs, can you tell me your miner software name and version please?

Thanks!
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
@ icefrag

you rented a rig from me with name stridus.
That rig usually hash at 2.94, you are having many rejects, i sent a print to admin, i give you other print:

http://prntscr.com/2nd1bw

try change the pool server or something.
Btw as you see in the dashboard, i have AC in my rigs, never goes over 70ºc.

If you have any problem pm me

Thanks for info! I changed the mining pool, previous had a high level reject (20%)
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
So i rented a rig from someone but it isnt mining at all, ive been waiting 10 mins now and nothing happened.

The other worker is my own rig
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
mux it seems whoever rented my rig has it pointed at something that is getting allot of rejects .  I am Enfuzed on Betarigs btw.

I'll look into that, a few of you seems to get that. Now I have a pool where I can make tests.

Seems to have cleared up on its own I am not sure what it was but poor fellow ate some good rejects at the first of his mining run.

May I have your software miner software name and version please? To help me debug.

yes I am using sgminer 4.0 with the x64 Wolf release
you can find his version here https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=13190.0
also being used is CGWatcher 1.3.5
mux
mux it seems whoever rented my rig has it pointed at something that is getting allot of rejects .  I am Enfuzed on Betarigs btw.

I'll look into that, a few of you seems to get that. Now I have a pool where I can make tests.

Seems to have cleared up on its own I am not sure what it was but poor fellow ate some good rejects at the first of his mining run.

May I have your software miner software name and version please? To help me debug.

Activity: 35
Ok, the user has a 2.3mh rig on the site for rent (offline) so I doubt they are going to complete the rent, probably just wanted to test the system and mine was the test subject.  

Maybe you could change the 1hr period to 30mins or even less.  I don't think many people who are genuinely going to rent will wait 45mins before paying, and even if they did they could always pick the next server.  1hr weights it towards the renter...

Or alternatively give the leaser a cancel button to cancel a rent as long as payment hasn't been made...
mux
Quick question:  How many confirmations are you requiring for payment?

I've got a rig on 'Rented - Waiting payment' and I was wondering how quickly it will be mining for someone.

1 confirm: But it happens often ppl don't wait, and reservation expire after 1 hour.
mux

Quick question:  How many confirmations are you requiring for payment?

I've got a rig on 'Rented - Waiting payment' and I was wondering how quickly it will be mining for someone.
mux
Hello i rent this Mining rig #28 PugaSingh

My conf is good or not?

It is pool password or worker password??

You can see not mining!!!!

Help please!!

Roberto: Usually on these pools, the user is ".", I'm suspecting you didn't create a worker on the pool?
Activity: 29
I have noticed that whenever my rig reports a rejected share it does so with the message .  The rig is getting plenty of accepted shares and seems to be running fine overall but I just haven't ever seen this reject msg before.

(Basically I'm not really worried, just curious).
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello i rent this Mining rig #28 PugaSingh

My conf is good or not?

It is pool password or worker password??

You can see not mining!!!!

Help please!!

It's the renter apply the connection or it is automatic?Huh
Is there any way to contact lease owners ?

Very first step, I'll add on the rig page who is the renter!

A message facility within the site would be great as well...
Jump to: