Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 133. (Read 200998 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This looks intresting but with those prices you might never break even Sad

Don't worry, it's like a new coin in an exchange: everybody put high prices at first and then it goes down after a while  Grin

Edit:
For infos, I have 4 rents running at the moment, 3 smoothly and 1 I'm wondering about (aspiremining, are you there?)

I have contacted Mux directly to troubleshoot the issue and make sure it doesn't happen again. Everything seems to be running smoothly now though Smiley

I don't think it was any issues on my end and maybe something to do with the pool the customer was connected to or how beta rigs was communicating with my miner.

Anyway if this caused any mining downtime for my current rig rent, I have offered mux to compensate the customer any lost time for free Smiley

Regards,
AspireMining
Activity: 9
add an option so you can communicate with the rig owner?

And the other way round. I just had to restart CGMiner to enable some additional monitoring functionality, so it would be nice to be able to notify the renter of such things.

Btw, ever since disabling the firewall, the connection to the BetaRigs pool seems to have stabilized.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
hi mux,
How can I know that the hashrate I rented is accurate?
Did you check the hashrate of each rig?
If not, I can say my rig has 4mh/s but the true hashrate is just 2mh/s.
It seems that one of my rig rented has only 1700kh/s.
But I rented it at 2100kh/s.
hi mux,
How can I know that the hashrate I rented is accurate?
Did you check the hashrate of each rig?
If not, I can say my rig has 4mh/s but the true hashrate is just 2mh/s.
mux
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

That will be at the very top of my todo list for tomorrow morning.
Lots of work awaiting me tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 26
I just listed my rig (#57 Prospector) but it's showing as offline for some reason.  CGWatcher is saying that the pool is dead...   What should I do?

I got absolutely nothing on the logs from you... sure the betarigs pool is in first position?

Yep.  I finally saw the error message, Pool 0 slow/down or invalid user credentials.  I'm using sgminer

Would you mind posting your sgminer arguments you are using?

....nevermind, I'm an idiot.  I used my betarigs password instead of just setting it to x
mux
I just listed my rig (#57 Prospector) but it's showing as offline for some reason.  CGWatcher is saying that the pool is dead...   What should I do?

I got absolutely nothing on the logs from you... sure the betarigs pool is in first position?

Yep.  I finally saw the error message, Pool 0 slow/down or invalid user credentials.  I'm using sgminer

Would you mind posting your sgminer arguments you are using?
mux
For user Taaku

Your rig is ready or not??

What is happen???

According to my logs, the pool you are trying to mine is unstable, and disconnect the mining rig.

legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
For user Taaku

Your rig is ready or not??

What is happen???
mux
I just listed my rig (#57 Prospector) but it's showing as offline for some reason.  CGWatcher is saying that the pool is dead...   What should I do?

I just listed my rig (#57 Prospector) but it's showing as offline for some reason.  CGWatcher is saying that the pool is dead...   What should I do?
Activity: 62
@ icefrag

you rented a rig from me with name stridus.
That rig usually hash at 2.94, you are having many rejects, i sent a print to admin, i give you other print:

http://prntscr.com/2nd1bw

try change the pool server or something.
Btw as you see in the dashboard, i have AC in my rigs, never goes over 70ºc.

If you have any problem pm me

Thanks for info! I changed the mining pool, previous had a high level reject (20%)

No problem, if you want to keep renting i can provide you my skype and probably access to rig dashboard!

@mux
a irc channel will be amazing!
#31 is mining.
#42 waits for 1 confirmation.
However I pay for the #42 first.
What happened?
#31 #42
Still waiting for 1 confirmation.
Time is so long.
mux
Hi.
Congrats on the idea.
I would be interested into renting my rig, but on a monthly basis. Is this something that you consider to implement?

Interesting idea...
I think yes in the future, but only for rigs with some history being OK.
That would be more of a medium term feature for now, unless many people vote for it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
Hi.
Congrats on the idea.
I would be interested into renting my rig, but on a monthly basis. Is this something that you consider to implement?
Activity: 158
I just added my setup, but it seems the university that I'm at has blocked betarigs.com... I had to connect over the tor network to add my rig, would it be possible for you to add another site where people with this issue could point there miners?  I may configure my miner to connect through some proxy service in the future, but that could affect the quality of the connection and therefor miner output...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

My brains would then melt :p

if you can get on IRC, irc.freenode.net, join channel #betarigs, I just registered it and will transfer ownership to you if you can get online Smiley
Jump to: