Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 2. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Going to process payouts again today. 28th of August from 12:00GMT we will be running maintenance to switch over to V2. Which should continue until 29th of August 12:00GMT. We should have about 30 minutes of downtime but aside from that everything should continue as normal

Ahmd
20TH in rents offline...Betarigs is closing my tickets saying it taken care of...   7-14days in lost rents.  ACP is not honoring because betarigs is not paying...WTF?Huh I paid up front.  Take your issue with them, not me...  Punish the one taking the risk...sending coin first.  Anyone an international lawyer ?  Please PM.   I am on job site to make money to recoupe former betarigs losses and I'm tired of being written off...Germany..UK lawyers pleAe PM.  I will take a fifth job to seek justice.  Ahmed are you still there,  you support is nothing now, simply closes every ticket.  Scam site!  Check reviews!  1# renter!
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
No payments in 4 days. already pm'd ahmed 2 days ago with some of my rentals waiting for payment. Now I have more waiting. going to pull off beta rigs until this is resolved.

Alright then, feel better that you just told at least 200 people what your plans are in a service announcement thread!?  Roll Eyes

I'm not usually one to shake things up...but I felt backed in a corner....and you know what that means. Smiley
payments aswell as V2 will be going out today.

Ahmed

Thx. looking forward to V2 Smiley
Activity: 800
payments aswell as V2 will be going out today.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
No payments in 4 days. already pm'd ahmed 2 days ago with some of my rentals waiting for payment. Now I have more waiting. going to pull off beta rigs until this is resolved.

Alright then, feel better that you just told at least 200 people what your plans are in a service announcement thread!?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
I'm well aware of that. You'll see soon why we held it back a few days

Ahmed

Keep up the great work Ahmed. Make sure she is all polished up and functional. Smiley
I'm well aware of that. You'll see soon why we held it back a few days

Ahmed
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It should have been, however we've decided to hold back a day or 2 so we can introduce something else along with it

Ahmed

Trying to not be annoying, but 2 days from original date has soon passed here.
It should have been, however we've decided to hold back a day or 2 so we can introduce something else along with it

Ahmed
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Hello,

Should not v2 been rolled out by now?,
most have been sent. Can i get a PM with the info on the refund your waiting for?

Ahmed
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
waiting 5 days now for a refund that i was told would be up to 48 hours. the reason for this? the payment agent is too busy working on 2 large scale projects to send out refunds.
also friends of mine have been waiting longer than i have.
i find this to be quite un acceptable. if they state payment within 48 hours then it should be that not just fob people off with e.mails saying its in a que and will be sent when its sent. this is not good enough.
A child can send a btc transaction so why cant these people?

please sort this out and hire somebody competent as it seems the current person is not up to the job.

EDIT: problem solved.  ahmed was more than helpfull with my request Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
I really dont care what you think. Especially since your a scammer re-selling leaserig code after you sold it.

Who said that? It was sold only once. But unfortunately, it was sold to Jonah Dorman aka one of the scammers behind GAW scam scheme. How could you possibly believe all the lies they are telling around according to how many people they ripped off?
I really dont care what you think. Especially since your a scammer re-selling leaserig code after you sold it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
they'll be going out tonight for sure. Been super busy getting V2 ready. automated payments will be rolled out in V2

According to how you run this site since purchase, I feel that V2 will be a big failure...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
they'll be going out tonight for sure. Been super busy getting V2 ready. automated payments will be rolled out in V2

We can't wait.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
No payments in 4 days again.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: