Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 7. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
**UPDATE**

His username is rockyram . He has had issues with other rentals from the hsitory I see, so he either uses crappy pools or is just a moron.

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Ahmed,

I have this idiot/ahole renting from me a 3rd time, I guarantee just to leave bad feedback. He hasn't even put any pool info into the rental as it's sitting at 0hash rate.
Can I have him banned from renting from me again and cancel the order? I am tired of this guy.

**WOnder if he/she/it is involved with the issue that was discussed here just before, as it all started after I said my peace on the subject**
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Still today for me. Theyre in the process of being run. Takes a couple hours for it to be transferred from the cold wallet to the payment wallet.

EDIT: Here's the TXID:

All refunds and payouts are in here:

4cdb75391d2a1ffc71d39ed64aef0019de040d270476e8e0b4c36b07faefd31c
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Running Payouts again today.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What's going on with payouts again? Trouble?

Btw just saw this woohoo, happy customers!

You are 27.3% below the current market price.
Current market price: 0.61894 BTC/Gh/Day
You are ranked #5 on the best rated rigs list.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@thedreamer -Do I care though? Will I track him down and try to get even? No.. Because I'm an adult. WHo cares.. Move on and Don't rent from him. If eh rents again from you, re-direct your rig to another pool until you can contact Betarigs support and tell them you don't want this guy renting as he is a problem user, etc... Simple as that.

such thinking is ok.. but we had problems with 1 user who have something to me and rent my ring give me bad feedback(I said there is no problem) but i don't want to rent my ring again i told to Ahmed that
 ...and guess what? rent my ring again and when i told to Ahmed to cancel to do somthing  even if it passed 2-3 hr (there is no problem i lose 2-3 hr form mining) but he refused to cancel the order..

Ahmed:when i rent all 3 rings form this guy(Xunkown) I did it out of revenge it just rent form mining altcoin.. happened to be himself, if the rig went well why to give him bad feedback ? - but what thing avg speed form rings is It is even worse than mine and u know Ahmed u can see on charts

Does that seem fair to you ? ( fair it was to edit both users feedback to 8/10) not one to delete feedback and other to leave bad feedback...

off: Ahmed u pay for a rent 2 time and i not was the only one Wink allow me to give you advice: next time be careful there more then my feedback Wink

and please delete my account I do not want to ask you again

I hope who has problems with this site to read above to understand

Glad that topic is ended

Alex
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
+10000 to you sir. You explained it perfectly well. On the bad pool part though. I run my own mining pool so i know what works and what doesnt. (I'm a altcoin stratum dev and have been for about 1-2 years now). Thats how i find it simple to pick out where the fault lies when it comes to mining issues.

Glad that topic is ended.

Ahmed

Ahmed, sorry my reply wasn't directed at you, but the person that is making the claim and complaining.
+10000 to you sir. You explained it perfectly well. On the bad pool part though. I run my own mining pool so i know what works and what doesnt. (I'm a altcoin stratum dev and have been for about 1-2 years now). Thats how i find it simple to pick out where the fault lies when it comes to mining issues.

Glad that topic is ended.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
The rig which belonged to alex which was rented and the renter left negative feedback:  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9819

The renter of alex's rig has 3 rig's himself.
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9281
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9978
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/8229

Xunkown the original renter rented alex's rig and when he complained about the speed was very very rude. This resulted in him asking for a refund and leaving poor feedback. Then later alex rented all 3 of Xunknown's rigs and rated them 0 for speeds on average of +- 10% of what it was listed at just to get him back for his original feedback.

I cannot accept this because it introduces the same flaws as the bitcointalk trust system where you can be blackmailed and forced into leaving a positive feedback if you want your rig to be rented. This is unfair for rig owners and unfair for rig renters.

Now if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me on IRC, skype (a4m3db0d1w4l4) or PM to discuss this topic further. But i wont be discussing it here anymore. It's a pointless topic which is easily solved. I'm only being fair in removing retalitory feedback which is a complete lie

Ahmed

I can not comment on the history here with the rigs, but maybe you used poor pool settings or multi/switching pools yourself? I've had bad luck with those renting and being the rig owner also on both sides, so they just don't work.

Heck just yesterday (and again today  Sad ) I have the same renter who complained about a Rig I am renting out that hashes perfect stable 110MH (A2 Term) but when he rented it, it goes from 50-180MH up and down. It's a known difficulty or pool issues that does a hash rate variance like that, yet he is too thick to understand it, even though I explained it to him a bunch of times. SO he leaves me a 8/10 feedback saying, average was 104MH/s instead of 110MH/s sec. (UGH)

So then he rents it again, I guarantee, just to leave a bad feedback again as the pool info is the same and the miner is not stable hashing again.

Do I care though? Will I track him down and try to get even? No.. Because I'm an adult. WHo cares.. Move on and Don't rent from him. If eh rents again from you, re-direct your rig to another pool until you can contact Betarigs support and tell them you don't want this guy renting as he is a problem user, etc... Simple as that.

Also, if you have 2 people saying your rig is not performing well in a row (and you have a bad attitude/support), chances are they might be right.
Pull up your big boy pants and work at fixing your rig issues and maybe adding some helpful info to the rig description. What you have there now is utter rubbish and is USELESS.

Honestly I think I remember renting from you and it too had lower than rated hash rates and you claimed betarigs was at fault. But it's such a little amount and since I rent a ton usually, I don't care and just leave default feedback. I only leave actual ratings when a pool is very , VERY bad or the rig owner is unhelpful .

You can't be childish when it comes to money. After all, we are all spending and making $$ from these machines. If someone has a bad experience, it is your JOB to at least make a good effort to fix or teach the person at fault what to do. If they don't accept it, move on and be done with it.

Ok, sorry to go on a rant, but I see a lot of clueless yahoos on rentals and I spend more time explaninng and trying to fix pool related issues on rentals than enjoying the BTC it earns..  Grin

If
The rig which belonged to alex which was rented and the renter left negative feedback:  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9819

-  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9281
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9978
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/8229

Xunkown the original renter rented alex's rig and when he complained about the speed was very very rude. This resulted in him asking for a refund and leaving poor feedback. Then later alex rented all 3 of Xunknown's rigs and rated them 0 for speeds on average of +- 10% of what it was listed at just to get him back for his original feedback.

I cannot accept this because it introduces the same flaws as the bitcointalk trust system where you can be blackmailed and forced into leaving a positive feedback if you want your rig to be rented. This is unfair for rig owners and unfair for rig renters.

Now if anyone has any questions feel free to contact me on IRC, skype (a4m3db0d1w4l4) or PM to discuss this topic further. But i wont be discussing it here anymore. It's a pointless topic which is easily solved. I'm only being fair in removing retalitory feedback which is a complete lie

Ahmed

The result is in the link this guy delete my 3 feedback on my money is simple and now u have a proof(my feedback is delete) and now this guy has very good feedback ...

i get 2 feedback i told himto put pic form pool I checked my miners and was more then 4.06..but the avg on this beta chart on beta(good name) is 4.06 and is +-10%(It is written in announcement)

how much this user pay u to delete all my feedback ? u want to spk in arabic to get answer???

i pay for 4.6 TH and i get 4.02 is +-10% he give me 2 for less that this ( u want to give 10 feedback for that?)  

4.02 is +-10%= 4.6 TH - you are very good at calculations as you are to pay(7 day for refound after i rent some ring and u take my btc but the order was canceled typical beta)

The rig which belonged to alex which was rented and the renter left negative feedback:  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9819

-  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9281
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/9978
 -  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/8229

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Can u give us some links to your and the other person's rigs feedback?

I am curious..
I'm not guilty at all. I'm just not discussing a pointless matter. Race has nothing to do with it. I dont even know what race you are. Rating other people's rigs badly just to push your own to the top is just a scammy way of doing things and wont be accepted on betarigs. period.

Ahmed

from what you say this user give me a bad feedback because he wants me not to be in top? (I say this because he gave me first bad feedback)

Why elude direct answer?

I only ask u why not do the same with all users on the same problems ?

this user pay u to delete my feedback ?

I'm not guilty at all. I'm just not discussing a pointless matter. Race has nothing to do with it. I dont even know what race you are. Rating other people's rigs badly just to push your own to the top is just a scammy way of doing things and wont be accepted on betarigs. period.

Ahmed
I'm not even going into that reply there. The rules have been laid out above.

The decision has been made. We will always delete unfair feedback which yours was which i deleted. If you continue to re-post the same malicious feedback. Your account will be banned.

Ahmed

ok I understand you do not have an answer to my questions..
You know that you are guilty for what you did..

u can delete my account I do not want to deal with you who are racial differences or other reasons
I'm not even going into that reply there. The rules have been laid out above.

The decision has been made. We will always delete unfair feedback which yours was which i deleted. If you continue to re-post the same malicious feedback. Your account will be banned.

Ahmed
Agreed TD.

@Alex Ive always deleted unjustified feedback. If there is a perfectly good reason for feedback being lower than it should be then i have no problem with anyone leaving it.

However when a rig is hashing +-10% and with contact by the rig owner it deserves a rating of between 8 - 10 out of 10. Leaving 0 / 10 is unjustified and ruins things for everyone. You wouldnt like it if someone did that to you. However if there is an issue and the rig quits hashing 1/2 way through then 0 / 10 is justified or the rig owner is rude then its also justified. You have been rude to a number of renters and turned your rig off numerous times.

@All If you are a rig owner or renter. Please leave feedback which accurately fits the type of service you recieved. As of this moment no sort of retalitory feedback will be allowed. If you believe a renter is lying file a ticket for it to be removed at the team's discretion or leave a reply to the feedback.

Thanks
Ahmed

Again is not your thing if my experience is not good with the ring... i'am customer I can give any feedback i'am pay for it understand ?
if my ring turned off i spk with the user to full refound where is the problems ?
When I had the same problems u have changed not good feedback in good on my ring.. but the user change again to bad feedback when i told u to change again because it has something with me u don't want to do something but with this user u delete my feedback on my money why ?
u have announced before making this ?

Why can some do and others do not ?
Why do differences ?
u make racial differences ?
Agreed TD.

@Alex Ive always deleted unjustified feedback. If there is a perfectly good reason for feedback being lower than it should be then i have no problem with anyone leaving it.

However when a rig is hashing +-10% and with contact by the rig owner it deserves a rating of between 8 - 10 out of 10. Leaving 0 / 10 is unjustified and ruins things for everyone. You wouldnt like it if someone did that to you. However if there is an issue and the rig quits hashing 1/2 way through then 0 / 10 is justified or the rig owner is rude then its also justified. You have been rude to a number of renters and turned your rig off numerous times.

@All If you are a rig owner or renter. Please leave feedback which accurately fits the type of service you recieved. As of this moment no sort of retalitory feedback will be allowed. If you believe a renter is lying file a ticket for it to be removed at the team's discretion or leave a reply to the feedback.

Thanks
Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: