Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 9. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
we have a load balancing proxy on 1 IP which is a proxy to 2 web servers and 3 stratum servers. that was knocked offline (aka haproxy)

EDIT: Brought it all back online now.

Ahmed
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
from what i can tell. it was on the stratum ports leading to a null route. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that they arent protected under CF.

Ahmed

You have web and stratum on same IP?
from what i can tell. it was on the stratum ports leading to a null route. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that they arent protected under CF.

Ahmed
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
sorry about the downtime. looks like a DDOS. getting things back online now

Ahmed

How the hell you manage to get DDOSed and loose website under CF protection?
I'll pause rentals and roll back the timer to when betarigs went offline this time.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....

Sorry, this is an accident,
Next time will not be the case,
Now, the rig back to normal, welcome to continue to lease

No thanks, your rigs and service is sheyt..
sorry about the downtime. looks like a DDOS. getting things back online now

Ahmed
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
website offline and also rig that was rent  Undecided Huh

I also see it's offline, and i did have a renter two.  I hope it back online soon  Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
website offline and also rig that was rent  Undecided Huh
Activity: 9
Are the tickets being looked at?
I've had 2 tickets with rentals that are offline and or not working since start time almost 12 hours and not even a reply to them.
I requested cancellation and refund, not even an acknowledgement.
 Huh

Because the "betarigs" server is a problem, so when you hire my rig when I did not receive any e-mail alert, and I am very sorry
When you next lease, please send in an email to me, I'll add my e-mail address in the rig page

Fix your damn rigs or stop offering them for rental. You're fing up api rentals.

Sorry, this is an accident,
Next time will not be the case,
Now, the rig back to normal, welcome to continue to lease
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I've had 2 tickets with rentals that are offline and or not working since start time almost 12 hours and not even a reply to them.
 Huh

Because the "betarigs" server is a problem, so when you hire my rig when I did not receive any e-mail alert, and I am very sorry
When you next lease, please send in an email to me, I'll add my e-mail address in the rig page

Fix your damn rigs or stop offering them for rental. You're fing up api rentals.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
Looks like I got all but the current ones, so looks good.
TY
All Payments for the past 2 days sent out now. Emails will hopefully be resolved soon.
Activity: 9
 Huh

yeah it was just a frontend error. they wernt actually offline. Brought them all back. Also fixing up the new payment core right now. if anyone has anything they want adding to BR. shoot me a PM and i'll get it done ASAP.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
theyre not offline. will bring it back in a sec. sorry about that

Yeah every rig on your network that is not rented was showing offline.
theyre not offline. will bring it back in a sec. sorry about that
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I'm going to be transitioning part of the site over to a new server for testing. Hopefully i can get most of the bugs worked out of the system before i launch it publically. In a day or 2 I'll be looking for some beta testers if anyone is up for it?

All my rigs not rented are showing 'offline'......
I'm going to be transitioning part of the site over to a new server for testing. Hopefully i can get most of the bugs worked out of the system before i launch it publically. In a day or 2 I'll be looking for some beta testers if anyone is up for it?
More payments are being sent out later today.

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: