Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 6. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Is something wrong with hashrate graph? It's showing FOUR KHs when actual hashrate is 286MHs.

Customer is complainig and saying "refund look at graph plz fix miner"
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
When are you guys planning to roll out V2 betarigs? Is there a date set or just "in a near future"?
Within 1 Month or Sooner Smiley
When are you guys planning to roll out V2 betarigs? Is there a date set or just "in a near future"?
Congrats To USER- goodboy69

He Is The Winner For the month of June.

If You Know goodboy69 please inform him of his winnings!

We sent out an email to him but it bounced back. We need to get a hold of him so we can give him his BRAND NEW A2 TERMINATOR!

Thanks!

goodboy69!
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
whoops nice catch. 8am here haha. Yep rocky. take it up with the support team if you like. But judging from what i have seen from your rentals. You wont be getting a refund.

Ahmed
legendary
Activity: 1405
Merit: 1001
i open a ticket regards ofline rig but ticket close with out any replay ..............
You should read some posts above, it seems there is some discussion regarding your "rental behaviour"^^
Most of the support team has gone to bed. (I'm the only one up due to running payments and working hard away at the V2 site). If its been closed it means its in the refund queue and will be sent as soon as the rental is over and it gets into the payout list.

Ahmed
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
i open a ticket regards ofline rig but ticket close with out any replay ..............
Payments made today.

Some still need to be made.
TXID 1: e06252a94f58bade486ff79d184c4bb9a1b59a5d2e467d6ab570ee1d5cfd366c
TXID 2: 79714731cb2eaa80917f3893e6486c73c4f82bed97a7500e5826694cb7614d8a

P.S. One thing thats been noticed in recent tickets. In my manual payments. All payments are combined into 1 payment to reduce tx fees and spam. therefore allowing you to get your coins sooner since most pools i believe have higher limits now on dust. Please take this into account before opening a ticker about not recieving payment.

Ahmed
Alright consider it done Smiley

Ahmed
Is it possible to make it show the rank of a rig I want to rent? Or to show my customers What rank my rig has.

It sure can. will get that added now. Any specific places you'd like it showing?

It should be seen at:

Rig quality
Number of rentals done : 124
Average rating : 9.89/10
Last Avg Hashrate: 23.67 Mh/s

And  maybe add another line that says "Rig rank: xxx"

And perhaps at front page where the best rigs are shown, people do know they are good, just not how good.

Is it possible to make it show the rank of a rig I want to rent? Or to show my customers What rank my rig has.

It sure can. will get that added now. Any specific places you'd like it showing?
Theyre going out manually again today. V2 Should be ready soon in which they'll be fixed. the whole process should be far smoother there.

Ahmed
You beat me to answering that one Smiley

Like a boss!
Theyre going out manually again today. V2 Should be ready soon in which they'll be fixed. the whole process should be far smoother there.

Ahmed
You beat me to answering that one Smiley

Ahmed
Are payouts going out manually or is it fixed?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
**UPDATE**

His username is rockyram . He has had issues with other rentals from the hsitory I see, so he either uses crappy pools or is just a moron.

He is playing games as it was mining temporarily and then the last number of the stratum address :xxxx was deleted. Therefore disconnecting the rig again.

I have informed such renter about activities and have given him a fair warning. I have also told him no refund will be issued as this is his own problem and is easily fixable.

A Mining Rental Site Is not the place for monkey games unless you just like throwing your money away. We will not tolerate this type of behavior.

Thanks. I even tried to help him on the previous rentals with figuring out why the rig wasn't working 100% stably and he just did not want to hear it or my help.

Childish.

Thanks for taking care of it.
**UPDATE**

His username is rockyram . He has had issues with other rentals from the hsitory I see, so he either uses crappy pools or is just a moron.

He is playing games as it was mining temporarily and then the last number of the stratum address :xxxx was deleted. Therefore disconnecting the rig again.

I have informed such renter about activities and have given him a fair warning. I have also told him no refund will be issued as this is his own problem and is easily fixable.

A Mining Rental Site Is not the place for monkey games unless you just like throwing your money away. We will not tolerate this type of behavior.
I'm implementing uer banning and a ban statistic for users on the V2 Site atm. But i will take a look and take care of him for you.

Ahmed
Pages:
Jump to: