Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 17. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
They had another down time a few days ago. Renters got refunds, but Id like to know this :

Do you refund the renter from the $$ the owner of the rig was supposed to rent, or betarigs pocket?

If it's the rig owner's pocket then it's very poor business and you definitely will be losing a LOT of people that I know including me using your business.

For example, if I had 15TH rented out at 0.02-0.035/TH/Day rates, but your sites goes down for 5.5 hours. My losses from the site's downtime should not be MY COST.

Please let us know how you guys handle this.

The first time, I was 'ok' with it, stuff happens. Second time in a few days, with some heavy losses, I'm NOT 'ok' with it.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
no refund  Angry = say good bye betarigs , and many people out from here

#RIP
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I don't understand how is it possible that after change of ownership, this service became so shitty?

Before, there were no downtimes, but now, constant down times and what is even worse, you don't explain why the downtime, you always just say 'its our hosters fault'. Dont you have premium hosting that costs more than 1000 usd a month? I don't think premium hostings have such fall outs every 2 weeks.

To me, this more looks like incompetence to run the service. If this will continue, soon, all we will be able to do is say R.I.P. betarigs.

And seriously, look at the features, what did you add and what did you took away? There are no more graphs, there are less features than before, but all you could do is drastically higher up the fees. Really great work! You were dealing with features that are not so important like hiring multiple rigs at once, but how about most important one - online wallet, so we can stop opening tickets for every damn transaction that gets lost because your service doesn't work?
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
We're working our hardest to get the servers back online. Please bear with us. Everyone will be refunded accordingly.

Ahmed

Don't want to sound bad but I reckon this will be a difficult task. Could you let us know what we can do to either assist or speed up the process of this.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
All sorted for now with our hosting provider. Now just waiting on them to bring it online

Down 5.5 hours...

Yup, 5.5Hours lost. This sucked! I'm out .6BTC+  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
now site online ,
i see in my rented : Payment not received - rental cancelled
but in my trx ID now 45 conf . i rented and sent payment some minute before maintenance Sad
All sorted for now with our hosting provider. Now just waiting on them to bring it online

Down 5.5 hours...
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Any news? Soon it'll be another hour gone by.
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
I know. i truly am sorry that this keeps happening. We also want this to be over and done with.

Ahmed

Cloudfare is a big company (By their about us page at least). There could be a class-action lawsuit if these losses acrue with the miners I'd think.
If betarigs would be in the US you guys would already have one on your hands probably for lost earnings.  Cheesy

Looks like the scaling of your hosting package/server(s) could not put up with the crazy demand last night/this morning for the rentals and traffic generated.
Hopefully you guys were on the enterprise pack, otherwise, shame on you.  Cheesy

I know. i truly am sorry that this keeps happening. We also want this to be over and done with.

Ahmed
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
We're working our hardest to get the servers back online. Please bear with us. Everyone will be refunded accordingly.

Ahmed

Sad part, some of us are out the money we were supposed to get through renting our rigs at the higher prices and the rented hashes we were investing to mine coins .
All in all, a huge loss every hour on my end. Angry

Ahmed
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
tikket Ticket # 544507 нeт oтвeтa (((
Please return my money
These ones that are offline are on mux's servers. Not on our own. We're moving to our own on the 27th.

Ahmed

The entire site is offline from my side.
Activity: 478
great... right now nobody cares whose server they are on... they want service. i'm glad in the middle of an outage you have time to deal with dumb shit and not your customers  Roll Eyes
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This happens often with betarigs?
These ones that are offline are on mux's servers. Not on our own. We're moving to our own on the 27th.

Ahmed
This happens often with betarigs?

Since they moved to the new servers, seems to have become some glitch somewhere.

Edit: This is the 3rd time.
I Kind of agree. Please get it done quickly. This is the third time I have lost value in BTC to a shutdown.
Pages:
Jump to: