Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 30. (Read 200996 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Have submitted 2 support tickets regarding my rentals.  One is running at less than half the advertised speed and the other was only online for 6 minutes.

Sorry for you ! I looked at betarigs and it says that betarigs is not responsable and is just a middle-man !
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
Yep will get that done ASAP. Gotta develop a user ban feature on the site first

Ahmed
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
put the feedback rating on the main listing page so we can instantly see how the rig has been rated.

agreed!

also the Last Avg Hashrate is not a good feedback, number of hash in hole rental expressed in % is better
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
I've just woken up. You'll get a reply soon.

EDIT: Ticket ID please? i'm not seeing one from your usual name?
EDIT2: Cleared all the tickets showing on the system. If it was there i've replied

Ahmed

No reply.  All you did was close the tickets!

Ticket #158402 
Ticket #582328 

Thanks for that. Another member of staff closed the ticket.

for Ticket 158402 a refund request was filed for you by the other staff, waiting for the rental to end.
for Ticket 201463 a refund request was filed for you by the other staff. The rental's ended now so i've given you a 70% refund

Ahmed

Thank you.

Is it possible to kick bitcoinbrains off Betarigs.  His rigs are a joke and either don't work or are much slower than advertised.  There's terrible feedback which I missed because I rented quickly due to the good price.  Also his rig descriptions are offensive.

Kind of based on the above and a possible feature that MiningRigRentals does already is put the feedback rating on the main listing page so we can instantly see how the rig has been rated.

Cheers.
Big Bit Mine

EDIT2: Cleared all the tickets showing on the system. If it was there i've replied

Ahmed

Ticket #158402 
Ticket #582328 

for Ticket 158402 a refund request was filed for you by the other staff, waiting for the rental to end.
for Ticket 201463 a refund request was filed for you by the other staff. The rental's ended now so i've given you a 70% refund

Ahmed

Thank you.

Ahmed

Ticket #158402 
Ticket #582328 

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine

Ahmed

Ticket #158402 
Ticket #582328 
legendary
Activity: 1022
This is the best renting platform I know.

I have spent about 1 BTC atm on mining and it works like a charm!

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine
Have submitted 2 support tickets regarding my rentals.  One is running at less than half the advertised speed and the other was only online for 6 minutes.

And doesn't look like I'll get a reply as usual.  Pretty poor service again!
Big Bit Mine
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
one payment 0.19776966124187 LTC the red it to much that won't allow it .  sigh

how do i send that in LTC if the wallet i use won't allow it ? .

I think for some reason most of the LTC rentals just started doing that if you use LTC to rent with. Smiley ...

Looks like a rounding failure in the site code, core LTC itself doesn't allow more than 8 digits to the right of the decimal.

cool, I left off the red part it worked should  have said head ups and then said  what  you just did Smiley .

Actually no that does not work it confirms some place but were not were no idea,  according to the site its cancelled out,  i have no idea were the LTC go either .
legendary
Activity: 784
one payment 0.19776966124187 LTC the red it to much that won't allow it .  sigh

I think for some reason most of the LTC rentals just started doing that if you use LTC to rent with. Smiley ...

Looks like a rounding failure in the site code, core LTC itself doesn't allow more than 8 digits to the right of the decimal.
one payment 0.19776966124187 LTC the red it to much that won't allow it .  sigh

legendary
A whole chunk of payouts have gone out just now. New payment backend for BTC to supplement the multi-coin one is also online too. Will put up an LTC one too for those who wish to use those.

Ahmed

Got mine that was outstanding.  Thanks!
Big Bit Mine
Wow, I've just managed to rent 3 absolute lemons.  I'll admit the feedback wasn't too good lately but I figured if it is a disaster I can raise a ticket for a refund.

Is that correct?
A whole chunk of payouts have gone out just now. New payment backend for BTC to supplement the multi-coin one is also online too. Will put up an LTC one too for those who wish to use those.

Ahmed
legendary
hmm that's weird. Seems our payment processor is still too slow yet

Will come up with a solution to this asap

Ahmed

I'm seeing delays on payouts now.  Rig 3026.
Pages:
Jump to: