Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 33. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Rigs rented on betarigs can now be used on nicehash and westhash!!!!

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=1&addr=1DpRLUCg5nNVFA8wen6w8woeMzktXu8mhJ <- Finally got a rig to connect and hash there.

Enjoy!

Ahmed

Does Nicehash allow pointing their servers to Beta?  Odd feature.

Strato

Not sure on nicehash's end but on our end we allow rig's on our site to be pointed at nicehash. (There's actually been quite a number of requests for this. Both us and mux couldnt figure out why nicehash was the only site not allowing it).

Ahmed

They don't allow it because it opens the door to "mining arbitrage" where by people will buy hashpower at nicehash, point it towards a betarigs rig for rent, and mark up.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out price wise... likely it will create even prices across sites if the reverse (nicehash pointing to beta) becomes or is possible).

Strato

I wanted to try mining arbitrage long time ago by buying at NiceHash and selling at Betarigs, because prices at NiceHash are always lower than Betarigs, but the first obstacle was, that Betarigs gives you non stratum URL:

cgminer --scrypt -o http://eu.betarigs.com -u -p x -o -u -p ...

NiceHash works only on stratum pools. I am sure when Betarigs fix this by providing stratum URL, mining arbitrage will be possible and we will earn lots of $$$.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
And done. If rig hashrate hits less than 50% of its advertised speed an alert should be sent out to users

Ahmed

Wow awesome.  Nice thanks!

Strato
legendary

https://www.nicehash.com/?p=miners&a=1&addr=1DpRLUCg5nNVFA8wen6w8woeMzktXu8mhJ <- Finally got a rig to connect and hash there.

Enjoy!

Ahmed

Strato

Not sure on nicehash's end but on our end we allow rig's on our site to be pointed at nicehash. (There's actually been quite a number of requests for this. Both us and mux couldnt figure out why nicehash was the only site not allowing it).

Ahmed

They don't allow it because it opens the door to "mining arbitrage" where by people will buy hashpower at nicehash, point it towards a betarigs rig for rent, and mark up.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out price wise... likely it will create even prices across sites if the reverse (nicehash pointing to beta) becomes or is possible).

Strato
Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
PLUCK Algorithm is now available for renting and leasing rigs on betarigs.com

https://www.betarigs.com/list?miner_type=10

Ahmed
And done. If rig hashrate hits less than 50% of its advertised speed an alert should be sent out to users

Ahmed
Hey Ahmed,   Well everything for our team is working well. I really like the new feature (Avg Hashrate for Rental) - as this allows both the renter and the rig owner to see exactly how much hashpower was sent as an average.

One thing that would be really great - FEATURE REQUEST - is to enable some sort of email notification if the rig goes off line / or the hashrate drops below a threshold (say 5% or something for X hours).  

This would allow renters to respond to problems on their end such as a bad pool, and also if theres a problem on the rig owners end; to correct it faster for the renter.

Just a thought.

Looking good!

Strato

Thanks for that. ATM its more avg hashrate just for the current/last rental but i do plan on adding it to each rental in the near future.
EDIT: NVM Just implemented it

I do like the feature request and i will get it added tonight if i can

Ahmed

Enjoy!

Ahmed

Strato

Ahmed
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
legendary

Enjoy!

Ahmed

Strato
legendary
Hey Ahmed,   Well everything for our team is working well. I really like the new feature (Avg Hashrate for Rental) - as this allows both the renter and the rig owner to see exactly how much hashpower was sent as an average.

One thing that would be really great - FEATURE REQUEST - is to enable some sort of email notification if the rig goes off line / or the hashrate drops below a threshold (say 5% or something for X hours). 

This would allow renters to respond to problems on their end such as a bad pool, and also if theres a problem on the rig owners end; to correct it faster for the renter.

Just a thought.

Looking good!

Strato

Enjoy!

Ahmed
Working on nicehash support. Can everyone please avoid using nicehash on the site. Will give an update when its ready

Ahmed
EDIT:

Rozman. Your payments been sent out Smiley

Ahmed
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Ahmed boss mine has not been paid yet #198347   pls  tx
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Got the last one sent to you aswell. Wasnt a full refund as the rig mined from what i could tell .

0.2 BTC: TXID: 4f23c6e77b21dd7fc1918f3cf7882cadfa4980c2f0ef8b6a080765c5ffc02278

Ahmed

ty cya got it all im good i wont bug you anymore
Got the last one sent to you aswell. Wasnt a full refund as the rig mined from what i could tell .

0.2 BTC: TXID: 4f23c6e77b21dd7fc1918f3cf7882cadfa4980c2f0ef8b6a080765c5ffc02278

Ahmed
Just got back home from uni. Will take a look now
Ahmed

cool just got one TY the other one i know won't  be a full refund but i should get most of it back and ty again .....

i mean that  TY . i got to go out now lol,

cya  
The first one of your payment's been refunded.

198573 will need to be manual since the rig owner was paid

Will get the last one out to you in about 30 mins. Just gotta get a couple ticket's closed so i can do all the payments in bulk

Ahmed
Just got back home from uni. Will take a look now
Ahmed
No worries.

Just taken the site offline for a few mins to do a quick update to the graph frequency will be back in 5

Ahmed

very wise thing to do. Smiley . i know it does not effect our hashing.

198554 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund. (Theres a hold on this one incase you want it)
198573 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund.   

just these to I'm tired of explaining any of the other one  they are not  that much in BTC

198554 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund. (Theres a hold on this one incase you want it)

198573 if it didnt mine. You'll get a full refund.

those two are my only wory now the ones in red letter .

I know you have a lot to do but all the refundable rentals have finished any  way you can give me some kind of time frame on the refunds. I'll Get back with you then if they have not been refunded back. i kind of want to reinvest those funds back into rentals i stand to make a lot, well  to me it's a lot .

let me know plz

once i have  some kind time frame i wont bug you any  more till then unless i get the refund first .
Pages:
Jump to: