Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available! - page 31. (Read 200996 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000
hmm that's weird. Seems our payment processor is still too slow yet

Will come up with a solution to this asap

Ahmed
can i get the txid? the script isnt seeing a tx for that id

Ahmed
Activity: 798
Should be a bit faster (i've raised the timer to 1 hour to compensate for the slow payments)

Ahmed

Hmm... I have a "test" rental waiting now and it's currently stuck at "Rented - Waiting payment" and "You have a few moments to do so." for the last few minutes beyond the original timeout.
Blockchain.info shows 7 confirmations for the transaction, but nothing on BetaRigs side.

Rental# 201273

I opened a ticket for another refund, but I can help test or diagnose if you need.
Should be a bit faster (i've raised the timer to 1 hour to compensate for the slow payments)

Ahmed
I had an unrecognized payment for a rental as well.

Transaction showed multiple confirms long before the timeout for payment but it kept saying "Rented - Waiting payment..."
Raised a ticket (IRC link is down), and got refunded fairly quickly so at least response to the issue was swift.

Looks like the new multi-coin payment system broke all payments (mine were in BTC) so I guess no new rentals until this is fixed. 

Just BTC is broken. (It's not exactly broken per say. Just fairly slow. Working on a workaround now)

Ahmed

Still broken (slow)?  Just tried another rental and hoping it goes through.

Transaction showed multiple confirms long before the timeout for payment but it kept saying "Rented - Waiting payment..."
Raised a ticket (IRC link is down), and got refunded fairly quickly so at least response to the issue was swift.

Looks like the new multi-coin payment system broke all payments (mine were in BTC) so I guess no new rentals until this is fixed.  

Just BTC is broken. (It's not exactly broken per say. Just fairly slow. Working on a workaround now)

Ahmed

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
Shit, payments not working.  Very bad.

screen1 by The Copeland Family, on Flickr

Accidently paid for one of them twice.  Raised a ticket for 1 of the payments.
Big Bit Mine
Shit, payments not working.  Very bad.

screen1 by The Copeland Family, on Flickr
Big Bit Mine
Payment in BTC/LTC/DGC/QRK/PPC/MEC

Support for currencies like DOGE, XPY and others are coming soon Smiley

Ahmed

Cool.  No use to me but a nice feature still.
Payment in BTC/LTC/DGC/QRK/PPC/MEC

Support for currencies like DOGE, XPY and others are coming soon Smiley

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine
Yep final time. Going to release the feature today rather than waiting till tomorrow
It sounds like something's getting cached somewhere. Will look into it

Ahmed

What is the feature???
Yep final time. Going to release the feature today rather than waiting till tomorrow
It sounds like something's getting cached somewhere. Will look into it

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine
Yeah, this evening.

Back to "Failed to create a new rental. Please contact Betarigs support"
huh that's weird. I removed that limitation about 4 days ago. You tried it since then?

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine
no news on nicehash. surprised its not working since nothing's changed on that end.

Ahmed

They say there is nothing wrong.  I get a message on Betarigs if I try and configure pool for Nicehash

From Betarigs:  We are having issues with rigs connecting to Nicehash/Westhash; we are in touch with them in order to address the situation. Please use another pool.
no news on nicehash. surprised its not working since nothing's changed on that end.

Ahmed
Big Bit Mine
Big Bit Mine
My seller account works fine but the account I created this evening for renting still gives a 500 error.  Will abandon that account and just use original account.
Pages:
Jump to: