Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 27. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
It is true that the awaited thematic problem, let alone this game project that has a good future. This is what can give a profit to investors. The busyness of the team in preparing the ICO is sufficiently draining the brain and of course, the appealing strategy will be very helpful in the success of ICO.

How will BGX tokens bring profit to investors? Due to what the price of the token will increase?

Maybe the more users there are, the higher the demand?

Part of the profit will be distributed, in my opinion.

it's great! but you do not know how much from the profit?

about 50%
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It is true that the awaited thematic problem, let alone this game project that has a good future. This is what can give a profit to investors. The busyness of the team in preparing the ICO is sufficiently draining the brain and of course, the appealing strategy will be very helpful in the success of ICO.

How will BGX tokens bring profit to investors? Due to what the price of the token will increase?

it's great! but you do not know how much from the profit?

Activity: 54

Activity: 48

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Activity: 82
Well that now began to appear blockchains that are created for real use.

It has long been clear to me that one platform can not include all the variety of applications of block-chain technology.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Well that now began to appear blockchains that are created for real use.
Grin

The number of tokens per ICO can be increased? The question is purely technical.

I conducted an audit of a smart contract. It can not increase the number of tokens for sale.

Good afternoon!

In a smart contract ICO does not start automatically?

No. The start date is set by the owner of the smart contract, but then you can not cancel the ICO.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Grin

The number of tokens per ICO can be increased? The question is purely technical.

I conducted an audit of a smart contract. It can not increase the number of tokens for sale.

Good afternoon!

In a smart contract ICO does not start automatically?
Activity: 27
Such business are getting prosperous.
Unprejudiced design, very nice idea, spotless logo!
The sales results are pretty good, which will be able to achieve success, the time is still 50 days away and it's a long time to reach the target.

The pre-sale was successful, but most investors were attracted during the thematic conferences. Investors from the Internet were not many. Therefore, as I understand, the team took a timeout to prepare for the ICO.
Activity: 23
Hi, fellows.
Their idea is rather attractive in my view!
Brilliant vision, a rather interesting logo.
Activity: 82
Excellent project. Let's get all behind this project which is trying to serve a greater purpose in order to change our daily lives through cryptocurrency! I think that the company has a clearly good future, and I will participate until the end of the project. Good luck with your project. This is a promising project in the future, hoping to receive new information from the team, they want more information about it! I hope this project works because behind you there is a great team.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The sales results are pretty good, which will be able to achieve success, the time is still 50 days away and it's a long time to reach the target.
Activity: 21
Greetings team!
It's really nice project.
Aesthetic idea, really good website, outstanding approach.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Grin

I read the white and blue papers. Great idea. It's a pity that I did not have time for pre-sale ...

When do they plan to start ICO? What profit can I get by purchasing this token?

In autumn the ICO starts. Wait and read the white paper, then you can imagine the possible cost of the token.
Activity: 54
Grin

I read the white and blue papers. Great idea. It's a pity that I did not have time for pre-sale ...

When do they plan to start ICO? What profit can I get by purchasing this token?
Activity: 32
Grin

Activity: 99
Pages:
Jump to: