Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 33. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I do video promotions and video reviews and Ico listed on major exchanges,  the video attracts potential investors through my YouTube channel (25k sub & above 2.5k views) . All confirmation of channel ownership will be done before any business to avoid impersonation.
It's in a pinned message)
All our social networks.
But here you are
Activity: 38
I expect you success.
Excellent idea, excellence activity, mindful job!
Activity: 82
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project! @BGXGlobal #ICO

Right words! Before the ICO, more than two months. I'm thinking of participating.
Activity: 238
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project! @BGXGlobal #ICO
Activity: 38
Greeting Admins, Can you please connect me with who is in charge of marketing in regards to an ICO listing for our site, thanks!
Activity: 13
I'm review in white paper on your project, It's really interesting!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I participate in AITrading contest where you can get 1 ETH if you add your friends to their TG group. That is cool!
What is AITrading contest? You can provide detailed information about this contest, sounds very attractive. Is it organized by BGX team?

I'm also interested in knowing this.

I didn't find any information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I participate in AITrading contest where you can get 1 ETH if you add your friends to their TG group. That is cool!
What is AITrading contest? You can provide detailed information about this contest, sounds very attractive. Is it organized by BGX team?

I'm also interested in knowing this.
Activity: 21
I wish that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bgx   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
Activity: 8
I have written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your response!
BGX memiliki kesempatan untuk menghadiri salah satu acara Blockchain paling bergengsi di dunia. BGX menjual lebih dari 20.000.000 BGX Token selama putaran pendanaan publik pertama kami! 👍
Admins provide us with needed information and answers much quicker than admins of other projects. Thanks for you efficiency
BGX is for game studios, players, game-related businesses and investors. For game studios, BGX distributes and promotes the games for the lowest fees by removing intermediaries; the platform adds many additional monetization channels and integrates crypto-paying players. Players enjoy unprecedented financial flexibility, full conversion of in-game currencies that would have otherwise been obsolete once they’d stop playing each game, and overdraft functions. Businesses gain highly efficient ways to reach their markets through a blockchain-based social economy that is BGX. Finally, investors benefit from a high-growth and revenue-sharing Token.
Activity: 73
It is interesting. This idea can become a democratic tool for game developers!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I want to see any news about the project here. From the developers!

There is news. The team is working on their own blockchain and are preparing to visit a large number of conferences in Asia.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I like the function of "NATIVE ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ENGINE" with user hints and matching, verification on tournament results using a distributed neural network.  Do you think it will be good to make predictions?
Hi, I am Crypto Lark , I record professional videos review about ICO. I have more than 76k subscribers.lets talk about investment deals,smart contract development,latest updates and lot more,If you are interested in a cooperation with me please send me a private message!
Pages:
Jump to: