Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 32. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
We are developing our own blockchain, also prepearing for a lot of conferentions.
So, there are a lot of work behind the scenes

also prepearing for a lot of conferentions - It's a good news
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It's really good idea.
Very nice vision, unblemished vision!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 154
one of the best projects I've come across this year. I mean Blockchain is now into gaming industry also. WOW ! I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get more awesome and quick responses.
Activity: 81
Everyone decides what he wants. Those who understand the prospects, always remain in the win
Activity: 21
I've sent a query in telegram, waiting for your reply! Excellence business, riveting activity, plausible approach!
Okey I tell all information for me friend Wink Thanks for support have nice day Wink
Hello Admin, I am Darell Taylor from INTROadz Promotions, we have professional propositions DM me for further details. Thank you
Admin, i can help u to promote this group, are you intrested?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hello Admin, I am Darell Taylor from INTROadz Promotions, we have professional propositions DM me for further details. Thank you
We spoke about the blockchain industry, about the need for a practical and scalable solution, and about the many benefits that BGX can bring to the $60bn mobile games market.
I highly recommend participating in this ICO, because the project is very interesting.
With this project, you can definitely increase your capital.
Activity: 2
Hello DEV's. Looking for something above amusing here!
Judicious project, a very excellent approach.
Activity: 152
How are you doing? Is there information from the new conferences?
Activity: 238
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project! #BGXGlobal #ICO
Activity: 152
Is there news about the conference in Asia?

you do not follow their group in telegram?

Here the team is not active?
Activity: 54

you do not follow their group in telegram?
Activity: 14
I hope this idea becomes a great profit!
Very great results, a rather interesting project, consistent activity!
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I really hope that the iniciative to postpone the ICO by the team will be safe for the project and collocate the ICO window in a bullish market phase.
Activity: 73
Pages:
Jump to: