Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 14. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
we have the opportunity to get more tokens in airdrop if buy EDUCATE to our wallet in Etherdelta, let's do it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Good luck devs!!
Nice projects!
Hope i get Educate token
Activity: 63
Interesting project and platform. I hope i will own some token from this project.. Thanks to all dev's.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Educate seems a very promising project. Hope that dev and marketing teams will work hard to get it to the moon. Good luck!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
EDUCATE will be biggest successful Project in the next year. They are working hard to touch their goal. I just wonder to see your roadmap! it's amazing. Step by step it will go for btc fork!! What a brilliant target! And, I am with you from the beginning guys, And I will be with you. No doubt, EDUCATE is making new history in the crypto world. Good luck to the EDUCATE Bitcoin Segwit Team.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi dev, i see this project in the future will grow. . hope it will grow, & im with you dev. . job well done. .
Activity: 42
good luck
I wish you more success
thank you
Activity: 56
Wew project nice!
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
İn the hope of achieving success.Project looks like beautyGood luck with.
Activity: 462
long time waiting the projects of education on blockchain in working status. join and wish you success
Activity: 602
An interesting idea, worthy of attention. Good luck
Activity: 168
I will be honest, As All we know, there are many project and a lot of procet is usually scam and useless, and I'm trying to look at Whitepaper list when I get free time,

I hope this project won't be one of them and it will be succes and then I will get reward with all friend to devalop and upgrade this project.

Activity: 74
Anything that promotes education of or on the blockchain is what I'm focused on. Really looking forward to this. Good luck guys!
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i hope this project will be successful and token value will be high after the end of ico...
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
i think this is awesome concept
wishing a great success
Activity: 36
Thank you for bringing Education to blockchain, I support you with this project
And wish you success. and thanks in advance for airdrop.
Activity: 29
token is one of the most promising project i do believe it will do good in the future!
Activity: 1
.I also hope it's a great cryptmoeda project with innovative technology
Activity: 294
Concept is good and project very promising. Good luck dev!
Activity: 29
Hello
Excellent concept sortir de la masse plus compliqué bonne chance !!
Pages:
Jump to: