Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 15. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
one of the topics that the blockchain should most support
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I glad to pe a part of your awesome project! Wish you good luck!
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Activity: 36
I love the project, especially me who always had difficulties during my schooling, I would have liked to listen to the experiences of others, to have advice, assistance.

I am thoroughly behind you!  Wink
Activity: 69
If Blockchain Technology can be brought to education particularly universities this can be a hugely successful venture, extremely exciting idea.
Activity: 124
Education is a fundamental society. I think I will follow a successful project
Activity: 340
Merit: 124
This seems to be an interesting project. Please do more tweets. I hope you will be on facebook and other social media as well.

Good luck for the project!
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
I think this is a very great project and I wish u luck for it we will see what happens in future
Activity: 350
Great job. Want to achieve your goal in education
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Nice project and I do hope you also help to educate the world more on Cryptocurrency and the blockchain.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Another good project, i smell the succeed of this project goodluck team im very exciting about this project glad to be part with it
Activity: 83
First of all your website looks so basic but i like the main idea of your project.
Activity: 99
I would say any project promoting education deserves being supported. Using the blockchain to better fund their needs is a smart move. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 588
quarkchain.io
Kontakty s uchenym soobshchestvom sil'no pomozhet proyektu. Dumayu chto u nego yest' budushcheye v sluchaye prinyatiya pravil'nykh resheniy .
Contacts with the scientific community will greatly help the project. I think that he has a future in case of making the right decisions.
Activity: 64
excellent idea that deserves to be analyzed and I will be very pending dse its evolution I hope to receive my mondedas to save them.
Activity: 238
This Project looks promising,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Activity: 6
 Aмбициoзный пpoeкт. Haдeюcь, я был бы чacтью этoй Beликoй paбoты
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 686
hoping the possibility will be able to and quickly to demand a lot of people. Education is an important issue. Good project, and Education is very important. good luck devs
Pages:
Jump to: