Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 40. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Nice people jaman now must have education like this
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
This project is great by educating we can learn more things.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
Another Education related platform, the name tells it all, this will be a good project, Good luck Smiley
Activity: 224
Educate has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution
Activity: 98
Will look forward into this promising project hopefully this will be a very good one, Success to the moon! Good luck to the team!
Activity: 92
If we keep on educating this project will become massive ... this will make a big difference
Activity: 34
Very interesting
Activity: 12
This is a great project. I mean education is the key to succes. To explore the world. I am very excited about this new project. I am definitely supporting this great project. Thank you for your hard work dev. Lets make the world great again!
Activity: 11
I read briefly your website, this is great project for education. I'm glad you have an idea for education .hope this project get many support
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
EDUCATE  is one of the most interesting and promising projects, in which I and the whole community believe! In the near future we will see the REVOLUTION in the world of crypto currency and Educate  will be the main player in this market!
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
For now I will just add you guys on my watch list
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
EDUCATE is  good way of reaching out to teach people.  Reaching for the future through education.
Activity: 72
Hi I'm glad that Im here to participate in this nice project about Educate. I hoping for the success.
Activity: 70
Hi dev! Glad to see blockchain in that way! wish you luck. I'm in!  Wink
Activity: 94
a very nice project I am interested to join, good luck
Activity: 68
Well, this looks like it will go some miles and if the Devs and Team Members continues to actively work on the project, i see it becoming a very successful project!
Activity: 28
we need more devs information, make roadmap and whitepaper of course, and I suggest in bounty program for token holder,
This token looks interesting project but information too low
Activity: 250
Merit: 11
i will support dev. i m joined the airdrop Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I want to be a part of it. I joined the airdrop. The project looks good. Good luck  to everyone.
Activity: 125
Rewards for tuition is a fantastic idea. The only thing, when the project is implemented, the token should be at least stable. Great community working together will give it a chance to stand. Hope being there at that time.
Pages:
Jump to: