Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 41. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hopefully be one of the best coins,go Educate
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Amazing project with great concept. The team behind it is also awesome. I will be supporting this project.
Activity: 6
looking forward dev
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Education is a worldwide affair and the potential is endless. Giving people the opportunity to achieve their educational needs is a wonderful milestone. I will keep supporting this project because I expect to utilise the opportunities it's offering.
Activity: 112
it is really promising coin and i m happy to join the project.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
good idea.  the concept is great . keep up the good work . waiting for more details .
blockchains education is a huge market and very needed

Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I support the project! Thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 11
I think this is the best project. Millions of people can't afford to get a decent education for various reasons including financial. Your project is hope for them. I want to wish you good luck and achieve your goals.
Activity: 285
Wow! I must confess, this is one of the few great project I have seen so far, the idea of bringing the blockchain to education is just superb especially by generating Education Token which aims to provide a message board where students can reach out to other students in order to listen to their experiences, read their reviews on professors, schools, or courses.

Kudos to the Team behind this great project!!!
Activity: 89
 How will you reach your goals in the long-term?We plan to reach out to universities and introduce them to EDUCATE. We already have some contacts to universities. Also, we will build our website and establish ourselves as a part of university education worldwide. Remember: Education is a worldwide thing and therefore there's a huge potential for us.
Activity: 95
Nice project linked with education, its a imp one dnt miss it
Activity: 87
Are airdrops pending?I saw the announcement, so the airdrop was an unknown, although I was looking forward to it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Good project. I think it's about time students started to enjoy on the blockchain network. Very few projects are doing this and its a good thing to be part of these pioneers. I'm looking forward to the full implementation of this project. Good luck to you all
Activity: 20
The name of the token sounds good, am glad to here ,I wish the developers the best of luck.
Activity: 32
Education is really a nice topic, it can grow big
Activity: 56
Nice project keep going on!
Activity: 70
The idea is noble and promising. Helping people seeking education is worthy of implementation. I support this project. Good luck.
Activity: 24
It's really indeed a promising coin, I will patiently wait for this.
Activity: 70
it is really good project
Activity: 85
Sign education aims to make a study of schools in a simple and easy process. Join. Thank you for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: