Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 39. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 542
Merit: 100
This is a winner. Educating people on blockchain technology through this coin will be a big development in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, i will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev !!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I don't really like when someone is forcing me to post something just to join the airdrop. That doesn't bring anything to normal discussion so we're just seeing "to the moon", "good luck with the project" and similar stuff. But, I would like to join the airdrop do I have no choice...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Lookong forward for any updates here dev!!!
I hope this will be successful dev!!!
Goodluck!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
there's nothing as valuable as a good education
Activity: 420
Best project. Simple to buy on etherdelta and I'm holding to the moon. Good work developers.
Activity: 183
At last a project that aims at doing much more than just a business. Way to go team. Cheers!
Activity: 309
Let's educate the world.

To the moon baby
Activity: 2
Great proyect looks good
Activity: 158
This project is very usefull to all .. looking forward to this project, goodluck dev Smiley
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
Educate! I hope there will be a team that could connect parallel groups, that will be a good and realistic life project. If institutions can accept this token as a means of payment from scholars... it's just done, dats all
Activity: 96
Wow! This is amazing project. At last a very interesting project that surely had a huge impact to the community. This one is great and look for.
Activity: 20
When the token will distributed?
Activity: 910
a very educational project.this is what i'm looking for..
Good luck..
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I love the project concept focusing on education purpose so Im in for this great project and willing to invest.Goodluck dev. Joined the airdrop.
Activity: 321
Merit: 14
great project but we need whitepaper an roadmap..i will follow for the update
Activity: 38

Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Activity: 83
Nice project. Looks good prospect for good investment
Activity: 165
Bring the blockchain to eduaction, that is very nice idea.
Good luck dev i will support
Activity: 308
I plan on hodling Educate tokens for long because it has an enormous potential and Its value will rise as more investors will be actively participating, I have no doubts that it would be successful. I'm happy to be part of this.
Pages:
Jump to: