Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]--[BIG BONUS]-- EDUCATE - Bring the blockchain to education! - page 59. (Read 18198 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good development coming from Educate, I'm in.
Activity: 3
Coming from Africa, I understand the significance of Education to this part of the world. I will support this project
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
Taking advantage of the blockchain inorder to deliver quality education is a big yes for me. I'll support this one
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
looking interesting  project and good  concept based project ,wish for future programmes .good luk guys
Activity: 83
What a person needs before anything is to be educated, so i will allways support this kind of things! GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 2
Superb project
Activity: 7
Awnn
So glad to hear this Lips sealed
Activity: 210
Seriously I have been following EDUCATE and I like their work.... I wish you the best..
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
This is no knowledge that is not power and education is the best legacy.  Happy to support this project
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
This is good news on education era.Has blockchain to education purpose must wanted thing in future.Good luck development team 😉
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
    To be honest, education in many countries have a problem, if this project, at least somehow, will help students and people who want to get an education, to become smarter, then why not.Let's see what happens. Smiley
Activity: 134
This is something different in the Cryptocurrency industry and it will be a huge success. Good luck Dev.
Activity: 4
This is a very nice and interesting project. I am definitely getting involved
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
First of all I would like to say that you've efficient idea!
Unfortunately our society needs your project, cause there are hundreds of thousands of students who take credits in order to continuate their education... Sad
Nevertheless I can't say that the realization of your project needs blockchain Smiley
Activity: 8
Thanks for brining education for our door step
Activity: 71
thank you for this wonderful project dev.
Activity: 44
strong strategy, strong team, EDUCATE is best for investment, best for your future
Activity: 39
Anything that promotes education of or on the blockchain is what I'm focused on. Really looking forward to this. Good luck guys!
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Pefect concept to connect the big education and learning world with a future technology like blockchain. Do you want to provide a own platform with learning services or do you want to cooperate with other learning providers? I think if you keep up your roadmap, this could be huge. Good luck team
Activity: 133
I love education.  I will definitely support this project.
Pages:
Jump to: