Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BIOS] BiosCrypto (quark) RoadMap - page 21. (Read 50362 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just checked the rich list for the first time and noticed that I'm in the top 100  Grin

I would love to get into the top 10  Wink
Nice price rise the past couple of days,now can it hold around 300 satoshi?
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
This is a goods strategy for you in my case it's 50/50 coming from my signature campaign,I am using 50% of my earning to buy promising coins like Bioscryptos my target is to reach the maximum coins for staking..

That is a great strategy  Smiley

I wonder when the maximum coins for staking will be increased?

What is the max for staking?

I believe its 50,000 coins.

They should increase in my opinion and their should be no restriction at all some of the coins that I am staking do not have the restriction in fact they recommend to add more coins for greater staking rewards..
This is a goods strategy for you in my case it's 50/50 coming from my signature campaign,I am using 50% of my earning to buy promising coins like Bioscryptos my target is to reach the maximum coins for staking..

I believe its 50,000 coins.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Do you already had Bioscrypto coins it is good to stake this coin,the price is very low now is the best time to buy the price is very low at 294 at Yobit the more coin you had the more staking rewards you'll get Vella highly recommend to buy 10000 to start..

I agree buy them now before it hits 500+ satoshi and yes 10,000 coins is a good amount to start with.

There is no much action on C-Cex exchange for BIOS I'm hoping someone there fills my buy order  Wink

I made $5 from faucets last week which I put all of it into BIOS so for anyone who doesn't have the funds to invest claim from faucets and you will be able to purchase a nice amount of BIOS coins. If you keep doing this each week your coins will soon add up fast while also staking.
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
Still picking up a few more coins around 250 whenever i have a bit of spare BTC. This coin should be at 1k with the active dev and community here. I am sure it will be there very soon.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Good graphics, quark algo... 0-100 coins reward = 0. Nice. I'll be following this one closely Smiley

Best of luck

Do you already had Bioscrypto coins it is good to stake this coin,the price is very low now is the best time to buy the price is very low at 294 at Yobit the more coin you had the more staking rewards you'll get Vella highly recommend to buy 10000 to start..
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Best of luck
legendary
Yobit should be running again soon, wallet is marked as online and catching up on blocks.

Also notice that and if you look on the buy and sell order they are very close by a very close margin this is the reason why we have a very active trading on the Bioscryptos section,I'm looking forward to get this coin on the 300 to 400 sats each ..
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Yobit should be running again soon, wallet is marked as online and catching up on blocks.
Added some more BIOS to my bag before the price rise  Smiley
legendary

Is that exchange even legit? I don´t see any buy orders only 1 sell order. How long is this market existing? Don´t add markets that are not trusted, that will only loose coins in nothing. If it is legit I am sorry for what I said.

This exchange is new and just starting we should give it a change that they are serious to become one of the top crypto currency exchange in the market,they have listed Bioscryptos because they know that we have a strong community..

Don´t talk everything just good. We are in a market where scam is everywhere. They have listed shit coins that scam too and not only Bios because of its communty. An exchange that is new need to verify them to get trust. Do you give your money to banks that you did´t khnew anything from your money too? Is there a bitcointalk topic from this exchange who is the owner of it?

First I will never compare a bank to exchange they are both different in all aspects and how they are being manage,if you are a trader you will always knew in the back of your money that you could lose all your coins in an instant when the coins go down or the exchange close,I am not saying you pour all your money when I mean support you use the site to exchange a little amount or for comparison,it always pays to diverse your trading ,let the owner prove the legitimacy of his exchange..
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
what about wallet which seat in bios, so if you need payment just hit esc, del whatever... hack proof and you in the bios like in the old times:)
Activity: 203

Is that exchange even legit? I don´t see any buy orders only 1 sell order. How long is this market existing? Don´t add markets that are not trusted, that will only loose coins in nothing. If it is legit I am sorry for what I said.

This exchange is new and just starting we should give it a change that they are serious to become one of the top crypto currency exchange in the market,they have listed Bioscryptos because they know that we have a strong community..

Don´t talk everything just good. We are in a market where scam is everywhere. They have listed shit coins that scam too and not only Bios because of its communty. An exchange that is new need to verify them to get trust. Do you give your money to banks that you did´t khnew anything from your money too? Is there a bitcointalk topic from this exchange who is the owner of it?
legendary

Activity: 203

Pages:
Jump to: