Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 104. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
I also realized the team of Slovak citizens. Their profile looks promising. All got lots of knowledge and does look like real LinkedIn profiles.
Thank you :-) yes profiles are real, mostly slovak but we are very international team
welcome to my world
Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

I hope they have a relook at  the 'all ERC20 tokens' and come up with a list because it would encourage a lot of shitcoin owners to pump their coin to wash it with tokens from this project. While I understand the spirit of inclusiveness in the ethereum and more or less, the blockchain community, the alley is riddled with a lot of dead fishes.

This is the first time I see a project accepting all erc20 tokens. This looks weird for me and I wonder how the team will handle it when comes to the token sale phase.
At first glance, the project looks very interesting. But I am confused by the fact that they accept any tokens erc20. It looks very strange.

Hi,
As I've already answered few confused data owners :-)
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and today's blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.
I hope everything is in order now Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
I also realized the team of Slovak citizens. Their profile looks promising. All got lots of knowledge and does look like real LinkedIn profiles.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
Even if something is not clear, always come here, the devs are always happy to help and promptly answer all questions  Smiley

This type of support from devs is always good for project and investors.

And my evening read will be biotron whitepaper.
It's great when the devs are active on bitcointalk and other social channels like Reddit,.. Many projects are only active on telegram which isn't that good in my opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Why is Biotron better than Datum? All I see is a copy in most parts, and some additions, like analytics, that are not really important for most companies who are most likely going to do it in-house or buy Biotron or a 3rd party for it. In essence, I don't get the real difference.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Since you mention Ark in the whitepaper, would it be possible that you'll build an ark's bridgechain when it will be easy to develop (talking about push button deployable blockchain tech)
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
So data mining with having your own blockchain. Something unique from other projects and there is no bounties for this. Looks like the team is confident enough to get the investments.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Have you already checked our Whitepaper ?

Find your time and read why Biotron will be successful!!!
i have just read the whitepaper very well done and explanatory, the project is very interesting and i will follow it with interest
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I would never sell or give my personal data away (in fact I deleted my facebbok account long time ago) but I understand that millenials don't give a fuck about that

When you mentioned millennials I suddenly agree with you .
They are diving headlong to anything new, if it is science . They will embrace with closed eyes
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
The project seems quite promising.I always wanted to know where my personal data is flowing. I like the idea.Good luck with the project. I support the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The first time I have seen the blockchain implemented into databases and data storage as a prime goal. As for me, this usage is the most effective use of blockchain technology as the latter itself is a database
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

I hope they have a relook at  the 'all ERC20 tokens' and come up with a list because it would encourage a lot of shitcoin owners to pump their coin to wash it with tokens from this project. While I understand the spirit of inclusiveness in the ethereum and more or less, the blockchain community, the alley is riddled with a lot of dead fishes.

This is the first time I see a project accepting all erc20 tokens. This looks weird for me and I wonder how the team will handle it when comes to the token sale phase.
At first glance, the project looks very interesting. But I am confused by the fact that they accept any tokens erc20. It looks very strange.

Is it really something that needs to be clarified, does the Team intend to pay for the amount of tokens sent, or for the current value of the tokens paid at any given time? Are there any restrictions to the tokens with which they will be paid at the time of purchase?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I would never sell or give my personal data away (in fact I deleted my facebbok account long time ago) but I understand that millenials don't give a fuck about that
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
Even if something is not clear, always come here, the devs are always happy to help and promptly answer all questions  Smiley

This type of support from devs is always good for project and investors.

And my evening read will be biotron whitepaper.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
by reading this discussion, and finding that they accept all ERC20 token, how they conducted the price of it? to many shitcoin on decent exchange, that useless token.
and, how much price per token in USD?
This is not correct, you probably checked older news . These are only accepted currencies in ITE : ETH, BTC, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, SPHTX.

New choice is better i think. I just saw this thread and definitely look for more Information.
Seems like a good project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
welcome to my world

Hi Sozialtourist,
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and today's blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.

Thanks for your answer. I saw it in the opening post and found it weird in the first place and couldn't believe that you were accepting all ERC 20 tokens. I had no time yet to go through your Whitepaper, that's why I asked. I am glad that you changed this and now narrowed the different types of cryptocurrencies you'll accept.
Now everything updated, look into our WP and feel free to ask anytime Wink
Jump to: