Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 101. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Will Biotron platform provides a mechanism to further eliminate any secret unauthorized access to my data?

i don't think this is the purpose of this project, it would be rather to show that you own the data.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Will Biotron platform provides a mechanism to further eliminate any secret unauthorized access to my data?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As i understand you will have own blockchain? But at first this will be ERC20 tokens (which you will disrtibuted April 1st) ?

We are still finalising the decision between two possibilities, to either build own network or just have an issuable asset on top of another blockchain network. 
Distribution will be 2nd of April. Look to our updated WP on our Biotron.io

So this will be tokens on someone else's platform? Why no create own blockchain? Coins with own mainnet have much more value and potential than tokens  Huh
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
@biotron

will there be a bounty?

i really would like to translate everything into german Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

200+ ETH? Are there even whales who throw in such amount that easy? Or is it more for private investors like other companies or so?

I just hope they did their market research or maybe negotiated with some investors, because that's really a quite high threshold, hope they didn't overestimate investors.
They should definitely think about it. I guess they will not reach an optimum with this high amount.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Very good idea! I am sure that this project already has a good solution for all the problems it finds, I am really looking forward to the future news of this project and I will follow the progress of this topic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/biotronio

Great, lets take a look what foxixo write about this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

200+ ETH? Are there even whales who throw in such amount that easy? Or is it more for private investors like other companies or so?

I just hope they did their market research or maybe negotiated with some investors, because that's really a quite high threshold, hope they didn't overestimate investors.

Or maybe they have secured some private investors and is confident for the public sale.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Good luck.

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
As i understand you will have own blockchain? But at first this will be ERC20 tokens (which you will disrtibuted April 1st) ?

We are still finalising the decision between two possibilities, to either build own network or just have an issuable asset on top of another blockchain network. 
Distribution will be 2nd of April. Look to our updated WP on our Biotron.io

Actually it is not a decision you should announce on the last minute.

It is a critical thing and people would make investment decisions on this.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Good luck.

thats a huge amount of investmen, maybe it is private investor
Activity: 252
Rate 7/10 is not to bad. I am just wondering why the competitors are rated with low.
As several other users realized that there are projects like Datum witch got the same approaches.

What I was thinking, its similar to DATUM why not they partner or work something out together if they really care about privacy and data control

It’s about pride and money. Being able to say that you made a successful company that revolutionised an area of life is much more satisfying then saying that you needed ‘help’ to achieve it; and reaping all the profits is better than having to share them.
Another reason could be that the team doesn’t know about potential partners...
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Good luck.

Rate 7/10 is not to bad. I am just wondering why the competitors are rated with low.
As several other users realized that there are projects like Datum witch got the same approaches.

What I was thinking, its similar to DATUM why not they partner or work something out together if they really care about privacy and data control

is not as simple as that take a look at the use cases, there is much more to it: https://biotron.io/#/

Of course they will be more advance, and the next data project will be even better than biotron. They will upgrade their ideas and launch more competition
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

is not as simple as that take a look at the use cases, there is much more to it: https://biotron.io/#/

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 588

Good luck.

I hope the dev's let us know how the private sale is going , there's no counter on the website that I can see.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Good luck.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
is  0.10€ per token a good price when the total supply is 1 billion?
Pages:
Jump to: