Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 100. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

so, you guys will continue the project regardless of how much you raise, right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Will there be a whitelisting for the ico or first come first served?

Also will you ask for a kyc? If you do please use the kyc provider sphtx used. It was the best kyc expreience ever. Approved in seconds.

No there will be no Whitelist  Wink
We will do KYC and provider will be announced soon.
welcome to my world
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€
welcome to my world
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Martin Smolka, the COO mentioned on Telegram that they don't have a soft-cap.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I did not understand very well, with this my analysis of my data, will it be traced a profile of mine related to investments? How can I use my analyzed data?
For example, the app GPS tracks which grocery stores you frequent or where you buy new furniture. This data along with your general profile can be used by analytics.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I did not understand very well, with this my analysis of my data, will it be traced a profile of mine related to investments? How can I use my analyzed data?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Will there be a whitelisting for the ico or first come first served?

Also will you ask for a kyc? If you do please use the kyc provider sphtx used. It was the best kyc expreience ever. Approved in seconds.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am curious about which algorithm it is based on.PoS or Pow?Would you mind giving some details about mining?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

There should be something wrong with this line.

Or they will get thousands of shitty erc-20 tokens. Even the good ones are too many and they need to peg them all before the sale.

Haha, that's true. I'm gonna issue my own coin.
Hi,
I would like to correct the old information.  Wink
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.

Can I ask why specifically EOS, OMG, BAT and SPHTX ? Also can I ask why it's called Initial token event instead of initial coin offering or token generation event?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.

Damn, that's really private! lol
First round for big investors with 200+ ETH is a good approach. Will there be a information of the amount of investors of this phase?
Good luck.

200+ ETH? Are there even whales who throw in such amount that easy? Or is it more for private investors like other companies or so?

Actually I don't even think whales are investing this amount in any project. I mean, we talk here about around 200,000$ or more. It's like private investments in a company where people get a share of the company in normal investments. How much bonus will investors get for 200+ ETH?

I just hope they did their market research or maybe negotiated with some investors, because that's really a quite high threshold, hope they didn't overestimate investors.
They should definitely think about it. I guess they will not reach an optimum with this high amount.
Activity: 476
welcome to my world
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/biotronio

Thank you very much!  Wink
welcome to my world
is  0.10€ per token a good price when the total supply is 1 billion?

During the ITE, only 350 000 000 BTRN will be generated. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€
welcome to my world
Just came across this ANN. The project looks interesting. One question that came up from reading your opening post:

Accepted currencies: ETH, ETC, BTC, BCH, BTG, DCT, LTC, XMR, DASH, all ERC 20 tokens

What do you mean exactly by accepting all ERC 20 tokens at your initial token event? I mean there must be thousands of different ERC 20 tokens, most of them completely worthless.

There should be something wrong with this line.

Or they will get thousands of shitty erc-20 tokens. Even the good ones are too many and they need to peg them all before the sale.

Haha, that's true. I'm gonna issue my own coin.
Hi,
I would like to correct the old information.  Wink
When we first started developing Biotron.io we did consider accepting all ERC 20 tokens. Since then, we have refined our product and business model considerably. Our White Paper has all the latest information and blog post has the full list of currencies we will be accepting - BTC, ETH, LTC, EOS, OMG, BAT, or SPHTX.
welcome to my world
Private Initial Token Event is alive now and it's exclusively for contributors with 200+ ETH. Wish they will get more whales in this phase.
YES !

ITE starts 20th March.
welcome to my world
Biotron: Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create!

Hi Neolinkhati,
thank you very much for posted link :-) I think you wanted to aligned it with this

Activity: 252
Do you guys have a bounty program?
We currently do not support airdrop/bounty program. But stay tuned, we might support it in the future as well we will have a referral program for Biotron user acquisition campaign. All in discussion within the team Smiley

i am looking forward for this announcement then. please make it big and bright.

every project should have a proper bounty project to spread the word about it even more. also translating the ann thread is pretty much used for attracting more investors.
welcome to my world
Do you guys have a bounty program?
We currently do not support airdrop/bounty program. But stay tuned, we might support it in the future as well we will have a referral program for Biotron user acquisition campaign. All in discussion within the team Smiley
welcome to my world
So Biotron is a data harvesting blockchain application which then sells that data and gives back the revenue to the end-users? Am I seeing this right (do need to read the full white paper though)
Biotron is a user permissioned & revenue sharing personal data warehouse benefiting from blockchain transparency to provide the most accurate user analytics helping organisations make timely and correct decisions. Users will benefit directly (revenue shared back to them based on the data they provide) and indirectly (innovation their data enables, such as optimized transport, better online content, etc.)
Pages:
Jump to: