Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 107. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken

Do you think it infiltrates our privacy?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Interesting project but I miss some information about the running other projects like datum.
What will be with the unsold tokens after ICOs? Will they be burned? I've checked the website and whitepaper and cannot get any information.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
i don't quite understand this yet, you can share/save any kind of data you own and then this can be used to either monetize it or verify certain information?
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Biotron.io's first customers for its personal data analytics platform will be in Western Europe and the US, they'll be delivering location intelligence products in the first phase.
welcome to my world
An update of the top crypto and blockchain stories from around the world - it seems like more governments are giving the tech lots of room to move!
welcome to my world
The team at blockchain news site Blokt gave their opinion on what we're building at Biotron.io. Check it out here
welcome to my world
The team at Blokt were asking if Biotron can take over the data broker industry? Here's what they reckon ...
welcome to my world
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/biotron-18846 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you very much for the support, we will look into it.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
Biotron: Biotron: Control And Monetize the Data You Create!
welcome to my world
Our CEO Pavol Magic updated our White Paper to v1.2. It includes even more about the transparency we're building into our personal data analytics platform - download it now at biotron.io.
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Hi everyone! Just added Biotron ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Biotron. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for your support :-)
  Yes, you are welcome.
Your project is so good and interesting that many people who support your project include me as well who supports your project. And I'm sure your project will be a great success

Such a nice words, thanks a lot.  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
Hi everyone! Just added Biotron ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Biotron. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much for your support :-)
  Yes, you are welcome.
Your project is so good and interesting that many people who support your project include me as well who supports your project. And I'm sure your project will be a great success
welcome to my world
Have you already checked our web?

Find your time and read why Biotron will be successful!!!
welcome to my world
For Japanese followers :-) Read news about Biotron, the fully transparent personal data analytics platform empowering individuals and organisations

You can find article at Crypto Currency Magazine
welcome to my world
Wow 1 000 000 000 tokens with the price 0.1 $ per each. Do you realy thin that it is able to collect 100 000 000 mln dollars? And do you really need so huge money for project implamentation? It is amount over than cost of launch of Falcon Heavy.

Hi BountyLord,

During Initial Token Event we generate only 35% of tokens.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Wow 1 000 000 000 tokens with the price 0.1 $ per each. Do you realy thin that it is able to collect 100 000 000 mln dollars? And do you really need so huge money for project implamentation? It is amount over than cost of launch of Falcon Heavy.
Jump to: