Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 103. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I must admit that this looks like a really interesting and solid project. I'll keep my eye on this one
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Do you guys have a bounty program?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
So Biotron is a data harvesting blockchain application which then sells that data and gives back the revenue to the end-users? Am I seeing this right (do need to read the full white paper though)
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Just found this project and had a quick glance at the team, really impressed! Before i dig deeper into an ICO i always look at the team and you guys got some all-stars. Slavomir Kubacka alone worked at Accenture AND Cern  Shocked Those are some good credentials Smiley

Will be digging deeper into the whitepaper for sure.
Thank you very much!
welcome to my world
The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
Don't forget also to subscribe on our web page for newsletter :-)
welcome to my world
Biotron.io

Can you answer to my question , please about own blockchain and swap?
I answered it already :-) Sorry for late reply
welcome to my world
As i understand you will have own blockchain? But at first this will be ERC20 tokens (which you will disrtibuted April 1st) ?

We are still finalising the decision between two possibilities, to either build own network or just have an issuable asset on top of another blockchain network. 
Distribution will be 2nd of April. Look to our updated WP on our Biotron.io
welcome to my world
Indeed an interesting project. I have a bit of a problem to put the numbers together. Maybe you can help me.

User acquisition will be written continuously depending on the type of data acquired, generally though, they will mostly be bonuses for early adopters.
welcome to my world
Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Hi Jonnytracker,
Datum is just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron.io is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.

So users also get a bigger share? How will they get payed and how will you decide how much users get paid?

Need definitely to look into more infos, because it sounds really interesting.

It will depend on several factors including the type of data, the amount of data, and the price it is sold at to customers.
But YES user get bigger share!
welcome to my world
I skimmed through the whitepaper and this looks like a rather interesting idea! One thing I can't figure out yet...how does holding the token benefit said token holder? Or what are the tokens used for? I look forward to your response!

Hi Bitcoinbulk,

Our token, BTRN, is a utility token and will be used to transfer the value of your data and control trust, transparency, and accuracy, across Biotron.io.
welcome to my world
Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken

Do you think it infiltrates our privacy?
Not at all!
Our value proposition is just the opposite, our users have complete control over the data that generate and offer to customers. Thanks to Biotron.io’s blockchain technology, all their data is completely anonymous too! 
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
This project looks cool! Will def check into it!
Merit: 4
The first time I have seen the blockchain implemented into databases and data storage as a prime goal. As for me, this usage is the most effective use of blockchain technology as the latter itself is a database
I will ask perhaps the most relevant question for this project! How to control the safety and security of the data to be stored on the platform?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Just found this project and had a quick glance at the team, really impressed! Before i dig deeper into an ICO i always look at the team and you guys got some all-stars. Slavomir Kubacka alone worked at Accenture AND Cern  Shocked Those are some good credentials Smiley

Will be digging deeper into the whitepaper for sure.
welcome to my world
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
25% all BTRN tokens will be allocated for user acquisition activities, business development, and market expansion.

If not all the ERC-20 based BTRN are generated during the ITE, the remaining tokens will be allocated to the user acquisition pool.

How exactly will this be done? I'm wondering if you plan airdrop to attract users? This would be very displeasing to investors. Or maybe there will be a bounty company?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You will store the data separately from the blockchain. In your blockchain should be carried out smart contracts. In whitepaper, the advantages and disadvantages of different types are described, but I still did not understand what type of blockchain you chose to implement?

(in case we decide to build our own blockchain/ledger)
What does this note mean on page 33? The fact that perhaps you will stay on the blockchain of Ethereum?

Most projects will stay on the etherium platform and etherium will be improved a lot in the future. New blockchains will have a tough start.
welcome to my world
Have you already checked our Whitepaper ?

Find your time and read why Biotron will be successful!!!
i have just read the whitepaper very well done and explanatory, the project is very interesting and i will follow it with interest
Thank you!
Do not forget to join us on our official Telegram group to have instant answers from the C-level team
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
You will store the data separately from the blockchain. In your blockchain should be carried out smart contracts. In whitepaper, the advantages and disadvantages of different types are described, but I still did not understand what type of blockchain you chose to implement?

(in case we decide to build our own blockchain/ledger)
What does this note mean on page 33? The fact that perhaps you will stay on the blockchain of Ethereum?

welcome to my world
The project looks interesting, whitepaper consists of only 39 pages - I think I can quickly learn all the nuances. I'm subscribing to update in this thread, it seems that this is perspective project!
Even if something is not clear, always come here, the devs are always happy to help and promptly answer all questions  Smiley

This type of support from devs is always good for project and investors.

And my evening read will be biotron whitepaper.
It's great when the devs are active on bitcointalk and other social channels like Reddit,.. Many projects are only active on telegram which isn't that good in my opinion.
Thank you very much!
We do our best.
Jump to: