Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 99. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

It's still early in the project and i wouldn't be surprised if they have some kinda of bounty project later on. If you look at the budget, 7% will be used on marketing. And as you can see in the thread, a lot of people are looking for a bounty on this project Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Not fully understand what this project will be useful to ordinary people. I probably didn't read the white paper carefully. I'm gonna go re-read.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I don't think you asked this question, since you mention Ark in the whitepaper, there will be a chance to see Biotron becoming an Ark's bridgechain?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It is a pity that the project has no bounty, of the company((( I have participated in this project!

I think with such a high hard cap and the short token sale period they should really do a decent bounty campaign. Or do they have other plans to promote the project?

I agree with you, success of a project starts with a good idea and a good team but promoting the project is crucial, so i think they have a good idea and team, but they need more promotion for project.

Ideas centering the data, personal data mostly, are quite successful in blockchain world, but devs must not forget promotion side.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Do you have a bounty campaign? yes let me link
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I think with such a high hard cap and the short token sale period they should really do a decent bounty campaign. Or do they have other plans to promote the project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Project concept is nice around personnel data analytics. How token going to be used on platform? is there any advantage for token holders?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus but remain undistributed will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

Wow, 50 mil euro hardcap is a lot. And I've seen in the whitepaper public ITE will last only for 9 days, that's quite ambitious.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

And what exactly will these tokens from the User Acquisition pool be used for? Something like a bounty / referral programm to get new users to the platform. Or how can I  imagine that?
I think you guys really need a translation campaign. Many people are not fluent in English and rely on translated ANNs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
No, not all are slovak, we are now about 21 people. But you can read about our C-level team,which are slovak in this blog post.

It's always great to see full details of the team made public, in my opinion, this is a sign of trust and open. Reading more and more about biotron in the media.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

And what exactly will these tokens from the User Acquisition pool be used for? Something like a bounty / referral programm to get new users to the platform. Or how can I  imagine that?
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
All Biotron team consists of Slovak citizens? I looked through few linkedin accounts, team consists of people with extensive experience.
No, not all are slovak, we are now about 21 people. But you can read about our C-level team,which are slovak in this blog post
Merit: 3
welcome to my world

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus but remain undistributed will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

So, the unsold tokens will be airdropped to the token holders? Am I correct?
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
It's really a very big name.
but it does not add much innovation as a system to human life  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

Well its nice to know that this project is insulated on such kind of regulation. The more it will be compliant, the lesser problems will arise in the future. Smiley
Activity: 686
Do you guys have a bounty program?
We currently do not support airdrop/bounty program. But stay tuned, we might support it in the future as well we will have a referral program for Biotron user acquisition campaign. All in discussion within the team Smiley

i am looking forward for this announcement then. please make it big and bright.

every project should have a proper bounty project to spread the word about it even more. also translating the ann thread is pretty much used for attracting more investors.
There is actually a much greater influx of interested investors when applying the rewards campaign in a project, especially the social media outreach and signature campaign, although it is a strategy feared by some Teams for fear of evictions, it is possible to develop a controlled and attractive campaign at the same time
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: