Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 14. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
Uhhh the result is really impressive. I am interested to see the further development of sales. I think the ICO will be very good!

Those numbers look really good. It would be interesting to see how the ICO is going to go.

They are doing this ico the worst market conditions possible.

Still, they are getting very decent amount.
And it is not surprising, this project is very interesting to people of all kinds of activities and in principle its concept inspires people trust and high hopes for the future of the project!
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
yes, the burning of the tokens is a fair thing.

Think action gain the community's trust in the team and management that they can do the job regardless of what comes. Highly appreciated.

Guys? Did you read what was written above?

As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude

The unsold tokens won't get burned.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don't know what will happen in short term but i really believe in long term biotron will bring a lot of profit to holders.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Think action gain the community's trust in the team and management that they can do the job regardless of what comes. Highly appreciated.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am not familiar with qryptos exchange till now. I think it is better to try to be listed on a well known exchange that already being used by many people.

Yeah of course it is better to be listed on a well known exchange but a big exchnage has huge listing fees and conditions to be listed which hard to fullfil

Don't be so impatient. Yes, I know, Qryptos is not Binance but I am sure we will see BTRN on bigger exchanges later on. This will just take some time and already having a exchange confirmed while the ICO is still running, isn't bad at all.
Indeed they have to start for some exchange and over time it will be added to more.

Exchanges have become incredibly expensive. They will take your first born child as a listing fee these days. It is therefore fine to look for cheaper exchanges in the beginning.

The market is tough for exchanges as well, the have to survive. Anyways, it's good news about Biotron getting listed. The sale is on for 7 more days, I'm sure Biotron will get to more exchanges pretty soon.
Funny thing, the cryptocurrency was invented for not paying any fees or commisions, but now we have to pay even more than if we use fiat money.

Yeah, that is really ironic but fun fact two, most of the coins and tokens are not even used in the way they should be used too and are just and investment object for people who speculating on the fact that the price could go up more.

the fees being high is only temporary , as the system is overloaded. once they patch it up , it will be cheap again.
They keep saying it, but as time passes, we do not observe any positive changes. I have heard a long time ago that after some BTC softfork the commission will be almost zero. Still, the words remain only the words.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
As for me, I am not really concerned on what exchanges will Biotron.io will be listed as long as it has an active and continous development and has very responsive devs. I'm cool with that! Smiley

I agree. The project is always more important than the exchanges. Many people just seem to be interested in the listing pump.

For day traders it can be interesting to know on which exchange the token will be listed
In most cases if we are talking about good exchange, they decide whether to add a project or not. Therefore, one should not make guesses in advance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
As for me, I am not really concerned on what exchanges will Biotron.io will be listed as long as it has an active and continous development and has very responsive devs. I'm cool with that! Smiley

I agree. The project is always more important than the exchanges. Many people just seem to be interested in the listing pump.

For day traders it can be interesting to know on which exchange the token will be listed
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Both exchange and the project development are important. A good project with no exchange will be nothing as I guess.
welcome to my world
Activity: 476

welcome to my world
Activity: 196
I have seen on Medium that you have been scheduled on April 10, To list the coins on Qryptos Exchange. https://medium.com/biotron/our-btrn-will-list-on-the-qryptos-exchange-927ada40a642

Congratulations. I have not used this exchange until now, but I will try it.

The question would be: Why do not you burn the remaining coins? I think many would rather burn the coins left than airdrop with them.
Yes, you read correctly! Biotron is going to be featured on Qryptos! We are excited to announce this as it is one of the strongest exchanges. You can read when and why here.
As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude.

With 'users' you mean people who are selling their data to you, not only people who invested in your TGE, right?

I would assume 'users' are people selling their data as well as companies/institutions that want to buy data. But maybe dev can clarify.
And that is not going to devalue the price of the token? It wouldn't be better to burn them?

It can lower the price, but I hope the team will evaluate the situation before releasing the tokens from the acquisition pool, so it doesn't influence the price much.

Burning always rises the price but giving them away as an inceptive is also a good idea. For me it's the same.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron’s BTRN to list on QRYPTOS Exchange
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotrons-btrn-to-list-on-qryptos-exchange/

Personal data analytics business Biotron.io has chosen to list their BTRN cryptocurrency token on the leading market exchange of QRYPTOS. Biotron launched their Initial Token Event (ITE) Tuesday, on the 27th of March and has already booked 32.5 million BTRN tokens for participants. The token is scheduled to list on the exchange on the 10th of April 2018, shortly after the end of the ITE.

Biotron’s crowdfunding campaign lasts 9 rounds and concludes at 15:00 UTC on the 5th of April. The current value of the token is set at €0.10 and this will increase by €0.01 each round. Participants can book BTRN tokens using Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

Biotron selected QRYPTOS because of their emphasis on security and reputation. Their exchange users must authenticate their identification using two-factor authentication before they can trade and all IP addresses are whitelisted to prevent fraudulent logins. QRYPTOS is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency....

Qryptos is an ok Exchange and actually a good start for a new ico.

And blockfolio is getting data from them which is an important thing for me Smiley

SophiaTX also started on Qryptos and has been now listed on Kucoin, maybe that will be the next exchange for Biotron as well  Smiley
I don't understand why people care more about hitting exchange instead of asking for project success.
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Personal data analytics business Biotron.io has chosen to list their BTRN cryptocurrency token on the leading market exchange of QRYPTOS. Biotron launched their Initial Token Event (ITE) Tuesday, on the 27th of March and has already booked 32.5 million BTRN tokens for participants. The token is scheduled to list on the exchange on the 10th of April 2018, shortly after the end of the ITE.

Biotron’s crowdfunding campaign lasts 9 rounds and concludes at 15:00 UTC on the 5th of April. The current value of the token is set at €0.10 and this will increase by €0.01 each round. Participants can book BTRN tokens using Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum.

Biotron selected QRYPTOS because of their emphasis on security and reputation. Their exchange users must authenticate their identification using two-factor authentication before they can trade and all IP addresses are whitelisted to prevent fraudulent logins. QRYPTOS is the first global cryptocurrency exchange to be officially licensed by the Japan Financial Services Agency....

And blockfolio is getting data from them which is an important thing for me Smiley

SophiaTX also started on Qryptos and has been now listed on Kucoin, maybe that will be the next exchange for Biotron as well  Smiley
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 434
I am not familiar with qryptos exchange till now. I think it is better to try to be listed on a well known exchange that already being used by many people.

Yeah of course it is better to be listed on a well known exchange but a big exchnage has huge listing fees and conditions to be listed which hard to fullfil

Don't be so impatient. Yes, I know, Qryptos is not Binance but I am sure we will see BTRN on bigger exchanges later on. This will just take some time and already having a exchange confirmed while the ICO is still running, isn't bad at all.
Indeed they have to start for some exchange and over time it will be added to more.

Exchanges have become incredibly expensive. They will take your first born child as a listing fee these days. It is therefore fine to look for cheaper exchanges in the beginning.

The market is tough for exchanges as well, the have to survive. Anyways, it's good news about Biotron getting listed. The sale is on for 7 more days, I'm sure Biotron will get to more exchanges pretty soon.
Funny thing, the cryptocurrency was invented for not paying any fees or commisions, but now we have to pay even more than if we use fiat money.

Yeah, that is really ironic but fun fact two, most of the coins and tokens are not even used in the way they should be used too and are just and investment object for people who speculating on the fact that the price could go up more.

the fees being high is only temporary , as the system is overloaded. once they patch it up , it will be cheap again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Qryptos just like SophiaTX, so I guess the next move is to list it on Kucoin, I don't know very well Qryptos but Kucoin is a very good and enstablished exchange
Pages:
Jump to: