Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 16. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Does Biotron keep any of the collected data? I'm having trouble imagining any of these new disruptive data companies actually not being able to see and collect all of our data.

Pretty sure Biotron will keep your data. Wouldnt make much sense to sell them just one time. Better keep them and sell them to a lots of different companys

as long as it's anonymous I don't really mind. most companies keep and sell the data I create.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Does Biotron keep any of the collected data? I'm having trouble imagining any of these new disruptive data companies actually not being able to see and collect all of our data.

Pretty sure Biotron will keep your data. Wouldnt make much sense to sell them just one time. Better keep them and sell them to a lots of different companys
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Nice to see that biotron already annonced an exchange, and Qryptos is a good one I think. Its pretty hard these to make a project listed fast, the 10 April is soon, I’m impatient to see what the price will do once listed.

I am a bit skeptical about Qryptos because they want too many documents to begin with.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I have seen on Medium that you have been scheduled on April 10, To list the coins on Qryptos Exchange. https://medium.com/biotron/our-btrn-will-list-on-the-qryptos-exchange-927ada40a642

Congratulations. I have not used this exchange until now, but I will try it.

The question would be: Why do not you burn the remaining coins? I think many would rather burn the coins left than airdrop with them.
Yes, you read correctly! Biotron is going to be featured on Qryptos! We are excited to announce this as it is one of the strongest exchanges. You can read when and why here.
As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude.

Another exciting news from you guys! Qryptos is a great exchange to be listed on.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Qryptos may be good exchange, but Im not trading there. They want a lot of documents for verification account. Or something changed already?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Nice to see that biotron already annonced an exchange, and Qryptos is a good one I think. Its pretty hard these to make a project listed fast, the 10 April is soon, I’m impatient to see what the price will do once listed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I have seen on Medium that you have been scheduled on April 10, To list the coins on Qryptos Exchange. https://medium.com/biotron/our-btrn-will-list-on-the-qryptos-exchange-927ada40a642

The question would be: Why do not you burn the remaining coins? I think many would rather burn the coins left than airdrop with them.
Yes, you read correctly! Biotron is going to be featured on Qryptos! We are excited to announce this as it is one of the strongest exchanges. You can read when and why here.
As for your question regarding the remaining tokens, they are going to be added into the "user acquisition pool". That pool is then going to be distributed amongst our users in the future both as incentive, and as a token of gratitude.
[/quote

Congratulations to the Team for the achievement, I still have no experience with Qryptos Exchange, but I believe it will be fundamental to the initial volume and provide a good growth of value
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc

But not all projects want to know adress. This is not safe I think. At last in a lot of poor countries. Someone can know my adress and... Shocked this is not good.

KYC for some people isn't good thing to do. They are afraid if the data will be accessed by bad people.
Yes, many people I know avoid KYC and buy after the coins are at the exchange now.
Thats a problem for some projects, which maybe dont reach their softcap.

KYC has become a usual procedure for serious ICOs and even with KYC many ICOs were successful. I think when projects don't reach their softcap it's got to do with the current market situation and/or the quality of the project.

Mostly the latter
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
not only this, i see also Biotron will soon make a deal with databrokers a thing of the past as they connect personal data generators directly with data analytics customers.  Smiley

Fuck databrokers, they need to connect with Enigma or a similar service
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
not only this, i see also Biotron will soon make a deal with databrokers a thing of the past as they connect personal data generators directly with data analytics customers.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

With 'users' you mean people who are selling their data to you, not only people who invested in your TGE, right?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 546
Biotron have already raised 5200 ETH on the first day? WoW.  Cool
Uhhh the result is really impressive. I am interested to see the further development of sales. I think the ICO will be very good!

Those numbers look really good. It would be interesting to see how the ICO is going to go.

They are doing this ico the worst market conditions possible.

Still, they are getting very decent amount.

Are these 5200 ETH solely from the ICO or does this number include the money they raised in the pre-sale?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Uhhh the result is really impressive. I am interested to see the further development of sales. I think the ICO will be very good!

Those numbers look really good. It would be interesting to see how the ICO is going to go.

They are doing this ico the worst market conditions possible.

Still, they are getting very decent amount.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Is the funding number public? Can't seem to find it on the website.
Activity: 349

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
So can devs answer me, please? I must to provide docs (which ones) or no? I mean do the KYC?
Yes, you will need to do the KYC. There will be a "How To - KYC" guide released today in a couple of hours, so you can read all about it there. But you will need your ID, adress, etc.

Ok, thank you. Why you need adress? I understand passport andname. But I want not give my adress  Huh

The government will penetrate crypto world with its sneaky policy, first KYC then next regulation. Gone are the good old days where crypto was all about anonymousity and decentralization. Now more centralize nodes are poping up. Ripple etc

But not all projects want to know adress. This is not safe I think. At last in a lot of poor countries. Someone can know my adress and... Shocked this is not good.

KYC for some people isn't good thing to do. They are afraid if the data will be accessed by bad people.
Yes, many people I know avoid KYC and buy after the coins are at the exchange now.
Thats a problem for some projects, which maybe dont reach their softcap.

KYC has become a usual procedure for serious ICOs and even with KYC many ICOs were successful. I think when projects don't reach their softcap it's got to do with the current market situation and/or the quality of the project.
I think a good project will easily reach it's hardcap even is this bear market. But don't forget it's not that bad for investors if the hardcap isn't reached because there is more room to grow.
Reaching hard cap is always hard. Besides that reaching hard cap is rather bad than good for future of project
Pages:
Jump to: