Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 10. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
I have 4000 biotron coins, but I am constrained by the qryptos market exchanger that can not make the withdrawal process.

I am in order to wait 2 weeks, hopefully this coin will remain stable. I hope the biotron will appear as soon as possible in other exchangers.
Nobody knows what the price will be in some weeks, but since Biotron is a new coin, waiting is a good option.
I wouldnt sell, before it is listed on other exchanges. BTC is in a light upward trend and if it will continue you can have double gain, one from rising BTRN and one from the rising BTC, provided that you want to change to FIAT.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I have 4000 biotron coins, but I am constrained by the qryptos market exchanger that can not make the withdrawal process.

I am in order to wait 2 weeks, hopefully this coin will remain stable. I hope the biotron will appear as soon as possible in other exchangers.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I have seen roughly the information about Biotron.io. I think this ICO project is very promising. If this project is successful, it will bring huge profits to investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi Biotronians! Here's the latest news about our development from Pavol Magic.
Our mobile App for Android is in development and will be launched beginning of May 👍

Thank you for your continuing support!

Get more info here!
Nice to hear that android app is coming in May. But Iam excited to test the IOS version, which hopefully also will be ready in this summer.
Activity: 46
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project
Activity: 229
Merit: 27
Criptorevolution
i am seeking for a kind of this project, waiting for more listing on exchanges Smiley
Activity: 102
Nice to see a bounty program, but i hope it gets expanded to things besides Twitter Smiley I have it, but only 50 followers because i really just use it to follow some crypto influencers.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
BTRN listed on IDEX, Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange!

Activity: 303
Merit: 15
Our mobile App for Android is in development and will be launched beginning of May 👍

Get more info here!

Grea news ) How about new exchanges? There are a small volume on Cryptos. Add new biggest exchanges, please.
This is good news. The appearance of Android program will make it more convenient for us to use it. After all, most people are accustomed to using mobile clients.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Get more info here!

Grea news ) How about new exchanges? There are a small volume on Cryptos. Add new biggest exchanges, please.
welcome to my world
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I think that eventually it will be traded on Kucoin, every new good project is listed there, since SophiaTX is traded there and has some kind of partenrship with Biotron, I think chances are very high
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
just wanted to ask, what other exchanges are aimed by biotron, too? any news about hitbtc, binance, kucoin?

Would be really nice to know Smiley

Im also want to know.  How about exchanges from this list: Binance, Upbit, Ethfinex, Huobi, Okex, Latoken, Kukoin, CoinBene ?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
just wanted to ask, what other exchanges are aimed by biotron, too? any news about hitbtc, binance, kucoin?

Would be really nice to know Smiley
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

A post-ITE update from Biotron's CEO Pavol Magic, including an news on our mobile app and new plans for growth!

Read through to find out more!

Congrats sir, thats pretty impressive during this bearish market, i hope the development will run smoothly, i will keep my eye on it.

Raising about 3.2 million euros in this market, shows that everyone is trusting Biotron project, I am one of them and happy to be a part of this somehow.

They were unlucky about the market conditions.

If it was november or december 2017, it probably raised way much more that.
welcome to my world
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Zuckenberg could have used Biotron to sell data to the CIA Grin.
Jokes apart, that's why Biotron is needed, because of greedy and fraudulent persons like Mark Zuckenberg, just man selling personal data to the CIA
welcome to my world
Pages:
Jump to: