Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 9. (Read 29547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Good team, Good project, BIOTRON only 1 billion supply, as of now very cheap, this coin will make good future.
Good luck guys,

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

Biotron is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/BTRN! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
nice to see biotron added on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biotron
but, i think more exchange will be good for biotron

Unsold tokens still not burned? When you will burned them? Total supply to high, but you sold only part of tokens and cap now very low in fact  Huh

i'm not sure they mentioned the unsold tokens will be burned, there were other people asking about this, maybe the op can clarify this?
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Unsold tokens still not burned? When you will burned them? Total supply to high, but you sold only part of tokens and cap now very low in fact  Huh
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
is there any info or images about how the app is going to look and in particular what kind of functionalities is going to have?  Smiley
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
waiting for btrn list binance  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
Activity: 84
BTRN listed on IDEX, Ethereum based decentralized smart contract exchange!

That is good news, every new exchange listing is a positive move. But why IDEX? This is the most expensive exchange among dex, also it has too high minimum of orders.  It would be much better to list on ForkDelta or EtherDelta.
Also Qryptos is not a good choice on my mind. This exchange requires the identification from the 1st step and for any amount, even 1 satoshi. I'm strongly against any kind of KYC, documents verifications as for cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency has been created especially in order to make us free from passports, government IDs, fiscal tracing, etc. So i can't use Qryptos, their  rules are against of my principles.
There are a lot of normal exchanges: Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance, dex mentioned above, etc., those don't require any ID for certain limints of amount. 
 Why don't you think to list BTRN on one of them?

If you want to trade on forkdelta you can always do it, if the ticker isn't there you just enter contract address, ticker and decimals and you're good to go, besides the fact that if the orders book is empty you can't do anything about that

I am waiting for a new exchange for this biotron coin,
because my qryptos account has not been verified.
I think the exchange kucoin the right choice
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

That is good news, every new exchange listing is a positive move. But why IDEX? This is the most expensive exchange among dex, also it has too high minimum of orders.  It would be much better to list on ForkDelta or EtherDelta.
Also Qryptos is not a good choice on my mind. This exchange requires the identification from the 1st step and for any amount, even 1 satoshi. I'm strongly against any kind of KYC, documents verifications as for cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency has been created especially in order to make us free from passports, government IDs, fiscal tracing, etc. So i can't use Qryptos, their  rules are against of my principles.
There are a lot of normal exchanges: Kucoin, Bittrex, Binance, dex mentioned above, etc., those don't require any ID for certain limints of amount. 

If you want to trade on forkdelta you can always do it, if the ticker isn't there you just enter contract address, ticker and decimals and you're good to go, besides the fact that if the orders book is empty you can't do anything about that
welcome to my world
Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Today they have 80k daily volume, and price fallen in few times last days (after ETH correction). I hope devs will add new exchanges soon and than mobile app and we can see huge grow  Roll Eyes

Yes, I'm also sure with further development the price of biotron token will substantially rise. It's a good project with a professional and hard working team.
welcome to my world
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Today they have 80k daily volume, and price fallen in few times last days (after ETH correction). I hope devs will add new exchanges soon and than mobile app and we can see huge grow  Roll Eyes
Activity: 28
Great project. I wish it more and more succeed  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Pavol, Peter, Naty and Martin selecting the final design of our mobile app.

Android app comming soon. Stay tuned!

Great news! I would assume it will be listed on CMC very soon?

It is already on blockfolio. For cmc they should reach 100k daily volume at least.

It is around 20k $ today.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Pavol, Peter, Naty and Martin selecting the final design of our mobile app.

Android app comming soon. Stay tuned!

Great news! I would assume it will be listed on CMC very soon?
Activity: 17
so the sensitive data are safe, they will be anonymised, so only our preferences without sensitive data will be resold to the advertising companies, i believe we can rest assured...
welcome to my world
Pages:
Jump to: