Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 12. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Its less than 4 hours before the ITE ends! I commend the team for this successful ITE and am excited on the project moving forward. Smiley

i'm quite curious to know how much was collected in the end by this project, it seems be quite promising, hope it will deliver some good profit to the investors
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Its less than 4 hours before the ITE ends! I commend the team for this successful ITE and am excited on the project moving forward. Smiley
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
i saw the project look interesting, but any register company behind your project? where this project come from (country)?

This is Slovakia:

BIOTRON FOUNDATION (“Biotron”, “we” or “us”) is a civil association registered with the Register of Civil
Associations of the Ministry of Interior of the Slovak Republic, with its registered seat at Staré Grunty 18,
841 04 Karlova Ves, Slovakia, and with the company ID: 51191857.

many registered company use blockchain technology right now, i think its good news for us. i will watch your project and this thread. thank you
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
I really like the way this project is heading.. I've asked it before but what is the partnership with SophiaTX? Could this be a bit more explained (could be that I've missed the details)
Well, there is a blog post regarding the whole partnership here. But assuming you read that, and have further questions still, please just ask. We will do our best to answer to your satisfaction.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I really like the way this project is heading.. I've asked it before but what is the partnership with SophiaTX? Could this be a bit more explained (could be that I've missed the details)
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Or maybe so many people who don't believe in crypto and blockchain will go full panic buy mode because they will finally aknowledge that they're wrong right now
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Yes it’s true that the market is not so good these days, the ico start tomorrow, we will see if the market has an impact on it. We will also see if the bitcoin continue to fall, I hope not cause it will not be good for the ico market.

The down trend makes investors lost their passion in cryptocurrency. Not all of them willing to hold the tokens they have for a longer time. That for sure give an impact to the ICO projects globally. Wish the market can be normal again as before.

And that demonstrates that most of them don't care about the technology in genera. If they did then a downtrend wouldn't negatively impact them because they would still believe in it. For most investors this is all about quick profits and if there are red candles they start crying. We need more strong hands in this game!

This is so true. Now's the time to get your hands on gems real cheap but most people only want to flip for instant profit.

It is not only the team to get a part of Biotron, but to get a part of cryptocurrency as a whole. BTC and ETH are down and these are great opportunities to get in. I can't imagine that so many people around the world will be wrong in the end about the disruptive power of this technology.
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Yes it’s true that the market is not so good these days, the ico start tomorrow, we will see if the market has an impact on it. We will also see if the bitcoin continue to fall, I hope not cause it will not be good for the ico market.

The down trend makes investors lost their passion in cryptocurrency. Not all of them willing to hold the tokens they have for a longer time. That for sure give an impact to the ICO projects globally. Wish the market can be normal again as before.
The problem is, that the market was not normal before.
It was an exponential growth and therefore now a correction has to come.
The correction is a little bit longer, but it was clear, that an exponential growth cant go long.
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Round five closes in one hour. 1 BTRN=0,14€ until 15:00UTC

Pages:
Jump to: