Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 11. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Biotron’s Mobile App and Partnerships Grow Their Analytics Platform
https://bitcoingarden.org/biotrons-mobile-app-and-partnerships-grow-their-analytics-platform/

Biotron.io recently closed their Initial Token Event in which almost 33 million of their BTRN cryptocurrency tokens were booked during their major crowdfunding round. The personal data analytics platform is now positioned to release their mobile application and capitalise on partnerships, in order to drive users and customers to their analytics platform.

Biotron’s personal data analytics platform connects data producers with customers of their analytics products. Their utility token is used to purchase products and reward producers. The BTRN token distribution occurred on the 9th of April 2018 and the cryptocurrency is now listed and trading on the QRYPTOS exchange.

Biotron’s mobile application is used to automatically capture the personal data from users, including location data, which is then pseudonymised and collated with other users, for high-level analytics. The platform uses blockchain technology with smart contract functionality provided by SophiaTX to facilitate payments to users. The alpha version of their mobile application will be released on Google Play in early May, with the iOS version to follow shortly after validation of the Android version....

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Meet us at REFLECT conference in Cyprus and connect with our CO-Founder & CMO Peter Dendis who will have a speech about 'How to succeed in ICO'.

Cool! It is good that the team is always active to promote the project in anyway they can. It will surely reap the good fruits of their efforts. Smiley
welcome to my world
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

A post-ITE update from Biotron's CEO Pavol Magic, including an news on our mobile app and new plans for growth!

Read through to find out more!

Congrats sir, thats pretty impressive during this bearish market, i hope the development will run smoothly, i will keep my eye on it.

Raising about 3.2 million euros in this market, shows that everyone is trusting Biotron project, I am one of them and happy to be a part of this somehow.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

The concept of the project is  profitable. Whitepaper is understandable and clear.
welcome to my world
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Hi! Tell me please, what benefits will I get if I have the tokens of your project?
welcome to my world

Biotron token distribution completed!

Read how to add BTRN custom token to your MEW
Click through

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
this still doesn't answer my question  Roll Eyes->
"hello i see that 32 613 590 BTRN where sold from the website, is it possible to know how much was raised in total as i see that there were different discounts going on during the sale"

If I'm not mistaken the Initial token value of 1 BTRN = €0.10 on the first round and increases by €0.01 on the next succeeding rounds and thus its quite difficult to figure out the total amount raised including the amount collected during the Private ITE. But we can get a rough minimal estimate using the 1st round ITE price of 1 BTRN = €0.10, which sums up to about €3,261,359 or about $4 million Smiley  I guess it would have been better if they have a counter for the total amount raised on the site to keep the community updated. Smiley

Yes that make sense, it's quite a good amount of money raised. Can be they will write the exact amount later on. In the meanwhile i have great expectations from this project. Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
this still doesn't answer my question  Roll Eyes->
"hello i see that 32 613 590 BTRN where sold from the website, is it possible to know how much was raised in total as i see that there were different discounts going on during the sale"

If I'm not mistaken the Initial token value of 1 BTRN = €0.10 on the first round and increases by €0.01 on the next succeeding rounds and thus its quite difficult to figure out the total amount raised including the amount collected during the Private ITE. But we can get a rough minimal estimate using the 1st round ITE price of 1 BTRN = €0.10, which sums up to about €3,261,359 or about $4 million Smiley  I guess it would have been better if they have a counter for the total amount raised on the site to keep the community updated. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

A post-ITE update from Biotron's CEO Pavol Magic, including an news on our mobile app and new plans for growth!

Read through to find out more!

Congrats sir, thats pretty impressive during this bearish market, i hope the development will run smoothly, i will keep my eye on it.
this still doesn't answer my question  Roll Eyes->
welcome to my world
hello i see that 32 613 590 BTRN where sold from the website, is it possible to know how much was raised in total as i see that there were different discounts going on during the sale
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
welcome to my world
Pages:
Jump to: