Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 65. (Read 29547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

It is nice that you are selling your data which actually you are giving out for free and they are gathering it with 0 anonymity and you are paying money for anonymous information. It will be really great to use.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Does they keep In confidentially our own data? (like name, second name, own info from social network)?
During the final stages of us processing your data, we are going to anonymize it. That means this sort of information will not be present in the final analyzed data batch that we are going to be selling. So you don´t have to worry.

that's good. people would be turned off if their data ended up being sold to third parties.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I'm a big supporter of all the ICOs that are trying to disrupt the data industry. That is a tough industry to tackle due to the immense profit that is being enjoyed by Google and Facebook and Microsoft. Good luck.

I like this kind of platform as well. Wish one of them will be able to give profits for users too and not just for the companies like fb and google.

I think that is the goal . Data control back to public

But what exactly are they doing with your data once sold? I mean, do you have the control where they resell them to and where not?
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I'm a big supporter of all the ICOs that are trying to disrupt the data industry. That is a tough industry to tackle due to the immense profit that is being enjoyed by Google and Facebook and Microsoft. Good luck.

I like this kind of platform as well. Wish one of them will be able to give profits for users too and not just for the companies like fb and google.

I think that is the goal . Data control back to public
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
I don't really think so, they usually hide this info, and only the respective persons have access to it. Good it or bad, sometimes I really want more data on the compaign stages to understand everything in depth.

It’s hidden partly because they don’t want small-scale investors to get discouraged from investing because of the massive advantage (bonuses) that the private investors received.

Which is a fair pint imho

Post #901
March 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

"the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico."

10% is a fair deal. Most presales do offer 50+ which is ridiculous. 10% is fair given that early investors take on more risk

Early investors are suppose to be project supporters , so that makes them a believer in the project . Which bonus will not matter much if they genuinely support the project
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Interview with their CEO Pavol Magic about the challenges and opportunities of the data market
http://www.bobsguide.com/guide/news/2018/Mar/8/the-blockchain-pioneers-paying-the-public-for-their-data/

If we want to know about data market. We can speculate on existing data privacy project like Datum

Datum have working platform already? I know one more in this niche - Datawallet. And this is very strong competitor. Does this have any avantages before Datum and Datawallet?

Datum is far from working if you ask me. There have been no promo emails for weeks and the web platform is still in beta.

Datawallet also have Alpha only. When platform launch here? This niche has a lot of money, but Im interesting which project will be first?
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Hi guys, quick question. Will the token metrics (bonuses) and amount raised from the private ITE also be disclosed before the start of the public ITE?
I don't really think so, they usually hide this info, and only the respective persons have access to it. Good it or bad, sometimes I really want more data on the compaign stages to understand everything in depth.

It’s hidden partly because they don’t want small-scale investors to get discouraged from investing because of the massive advantage (bonuses) that the private investors received.

Post #901
March 12, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

"the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico."

10% is a fair deal. Most presales do offer 50+ which is ridiculous. 10% is fair given that early investors take on more risk
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico.
What percentage do you want to see?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Will this analysis of data be through digital, facial or ocular biometrics? 100% of the privacy of the user to be analyzed?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think people will be able to use the biotron platfrom to take control of their personal data, to have analytics about these data and exploit them. It’s already what some big compagnies do, but without transparency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The market for personal data built on a blokcheyn is a new and good idea. I think now people will be able to use their data in social networks to profit from it. Tell me how an ordinary person can profit from your Biotron project if he gives you his personal data?
Activity: 658

Our major advantage is in the fact that instead in dealing in raw data packs we will be using the resources given to us by users to create comprehensive and targeted analysis of the data. Analyzed data is of much bigger value to companies, and hence is not only prefferable to them, but they are willing to pay more for it. This means that we are able to give our users more money for the data they choose to sell to us.
Our competitors in the meantime deal in strictly raw and unsorted data chunks.

This is a great answer and definite reason why is biotron is better than their competitors.

I think theyre not actually competitors, they can even be the supplier or the source of biotron, like chicken farm and mcdonalds/kfc.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.
Of course, it depends on the type of data, but since data are selled to big companies since years, there will be an average value per user and per day.
It would be interesting to get a feeling, if it is 10 ct, 50 ct, 1$ or 5$ in average per day.

I think a guess estimate on average user earnings would suffice, just to give an idea on the viability of the project. Smiley

We will have better days to live in relation to our data, which were previously shared randomly, without any communication or gain for their owners, to see something like Biotron being implemented is wonderful, having a chain of its own will be a differential both
Yes, I produce the data, so it is fair, if I can earn a little bit money for this.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.

And it will depend on the data we have, isn't it? Different people will have different estimations, I think!

Yes, I think it highly depends on the type of data a user is ready to sell and how much it is worth for companies/institutions.
Of course, it depends on the type of data, but since data are selled to big companies since years, there will be an average value per user and per day.
It would be interesting to get a feeling, if it is 10 ct, 50 ct, 1$ or 5$ in average per day.

I think a guess estimate on average user earnings would suffice, just to give an idea on the viability of the project. Smiley

We will have better days to live in relation to our data, which were previously shared randomly, without any communication or gain for their owners, to see something like Biotron being implemented is wonderful, having a chain of its own will be a differential both
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
the private Bonus is only 10%. Thats a fair solution for investors in the ico.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Very good to hear the private ITE is progressing nicely and i'm glad you guys are sharing this information. 2700 ETH in the current market is really impressive. The Medium article mentions €0.10 per token, is that the price people in the private ITE are paying?
Private is private, and the detailed info within is left within. However, the whitelisted people usually get some additional bonuses, e.g. they may pay the same price for now, but receive some extra tokens afterwards

Will the tokens of the private-sale investors be vested for some time (how long?) or can they sell their tokens right after the main-ICO is over, too?
Pages:
Jump to: