Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 66. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Very good to hear the private ITE is progressing nicely and i'm glad you guys are sharing this information. 2700 ETH in the current market is really impressive. The Medium article mentions €0.10 per token, is that the price people in the private ITE are paying?
Private is private, and the detailed info within is left within. However, the whitelisted people usually get some additional bonuses, e.g. they may pay the same price for now, but receive some extra tokens afterwards
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.
I suppose you have to choose whether or not you believe in our way od thinking.

can you please tell us what is the major advantage you have compared with the competitors, since there are already similar solutions on the market?
Our major advantage is in the fact that instead in dealing in raw data packs we will be using the resources given to us by users to create comprehensive and targeted analysis of the data. Analyzed data is of much bigger value to companies, and hence is not only prefferable to them, but they are willing to pay more for it. This means that we are able to give our users more money for the data they choose to sell to us.
Our competitors in the meantime deal in strictly raw and unsorted data chunks.

This is a great answer and definite reason why is biotron is better than their competitors.

Crowdsourcing of data is always effective and relatively cheap
Activity: 224
Has there ever been a market research to find out whether personal data analytics is what people are comfortable with and businesses want to use?
I’m afraid I don’t have the answer to that, but I will try to find more information for you.
Of course, logically to us, since people can choose what data they share, it takes out a lot of the unscertainty you would be faced with if you were just sending raw data. As for the companies, it’s easier for them to just implement the analyzed packs, rather than have to unravel themselves.

can you please tell us what is the major advantage you have compared with the competitors, since there are already similar solutions on the market?
Our major advantage is in the fact that instead in dealing in raw data packs we will be using the resources given to us by users to create comprehensive and targeted analysis of the data. Analyzed data is of much bigger value to companies, and hence is not only prefferable to them, but they are willing to pay more for it. This means that we are able to give our users more money for the data they choose to sell to us.

This is a great answer and definite reason why is biotron is better than their competitors.

so it is, always nice to see that you get detailed and competent answers here. Smiley
It makes sense that if the data is well selected the value is much higher that other data packs where buyer has to do that selection work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Very good to hear the private ITE is progressing nicely and i'm glad you guys are sharing this information. 2700 ETH in the current market is really impressive. The Medium article mentions €0.10 per token, is that the price people in the private ITE are paying?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

so it is, always nice to see that you get detailed and competent answers here. Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 224
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
Unfortunately accurate data, the team will not be able to give. The profit is very strongly influenced by the state of the cryptocurrency market, which upsets me.

but that's natural considering the field we're in. sometimes it goes up. sometimes it goes down.
Don't worry about the market. All good projects will go up like hell if they can achieve to get mainstream.
Well said, but going into mainstream is very difficult
This is not the best time to make money in crypto but I'm sure that good projects will go up sooner or later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

What will be your company's cut you are taking for analyzing the raw data you get from the users?
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Why not, personal data directly from the source, Biotron collects the most unique data ever, sounds great.
Merit: 106
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

That would be really interesting although there might be big differences depending on where you live.
Unfortunately accurate data, the team will not be able to give. The profit is very strongly influenced by the state of the cryptocurrency market, which upsets me.

but that's natural considering the field we're in. sometimes it goes up. sometimes it goes down.
Don't worry about the market. All good projects will go up like hell if they can achieve to get mainstream.
Well said, but going into mainstream is very difficult
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
It would be nice if the team could put up some figures with regards to monetizing data, for example they could provide an estimate on how much a user an average user  can earn everyday thru Biotron?

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
yes also monetising analytic's products is a great idea.
I am very interested to see how this project will be implemented in life! The idea is very good and can get a lot of distribution in the world.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Biotron investment update in ETH - 12th March 2018

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
You are right, it's ups and downs are integral part of the crypto market, can say for sure - more and more people come to this crypto currency world and the total capitalization will only grow, all what need in this sitiation - hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
It's a combination of bear market plus incertaintly around icos because of sec's regulation.  People are afraid To invest in icos right now
The dropping market do not allow to make many X-es even for successful projects. Hence, before investing, one should analyze the situation with much of a caution. However, there are investors even now, but their number has significantly decreased

As I said before if someone decide to invest at least 200 eth, well, he's a whale and he believe in this project, it's around $140,000 right now and more then $200,000 if alts+btc go bull again
ELONCITY

Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Who are the direct competitors on the market? Did you do any competitive analysis? What are your advantages? Do you have any prior agreements already? Will you mint tokens before or after sale? If before -what will happen to unsold tokens? Will it be open source code available on the GitHub? Thanks
As far as I know they have similar concept as the project Datum, however there are differences - Biotron will analyze the data.
Yes you are right Datum though not the direct competitor but nevertheless the competitor. I would recommend that you look at the comparison of this project with its competitors. Scroll a few pages back.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Around 2750 in ETH investment. That is good seeing the low market trend going on for somedays now. Hopefully, the market will turn towards moon and the ICO's get some investment.

If the market gains some trust from investors, ICOs like Biotron can gain momentum on raising investments, but the markets are in decline still. (I'm not counting minor ups and downs)

There is no decline, exactly, there is a market attempt to rebound, but unfortunately a biased news storm causes the spill of weak hands, yet. stabilize and then grow, do not delay

Every time market tries to rebound, fall harder than before Smiley hopefully it will recover, we keep HODLing:) Some investors(like me) caught in wrong foot while downfall happening, so we have to HODL and dont sell our assets, because of this i am missing some ICOs. and i know there are people like me.
Activity: 434

I think generally it's not that easy to get investors who are ready to invest a minimum of 200eht, besides the current market situation does its part. In the view of this the present result is not bad imo.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: