Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 81. (Read 29547 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
If you stay on Ethereum blockchain, you we'll open up a channel (even off chain maybe?) for micro payments? Or maybe Ethereum will prove me wrong and this year will be able to handle fast micropayments
I don't think that will happen. They should aim for a faster blockchain to achieve fast micropayment transactions.
I looks difficult to believe that Ethereum is going to be able to handle fast micropayments so I think they should use another blockchain.

Ethereum is quite stable at the moment, they can upgrade to another blockchain anytime when the need will arise.

Yes ethereum can do that, the ethereum team is a great person, so every problem there must be a solution later.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

good question, but i am sure they will do some marketing witn bountys and more. Smiley

Nowadays, (even todays downfall) bounty and marketing campaigns importance is getting bigger and bigger. I think devs will be planning that in the near future.
You don't need to pay some random people advertise your ico through bounty campaign. It's inefficient
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
Do you guys plan any airdrop? Seems like you don't have much attention at the moment. You need more to get successful.

good question, but i am sure they will do some marketing witn bountys and more. Smiley

I also believe that they will come up with some marketing including a bounty campaign before their ICO to promote Biotron
I think is too early to start with marketing campaigns. As the ICO gets closer they will intensify advertising campaign.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I also believe that they will come up with some marketing including a bounty campaign before their ICO to promote Biotron
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Nowadays, (even todays downfall) bounty and marketing campaigns importance is getting bigger and bigger. I think devs will be planning that in the near future.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
Project starts at the moment and approach looks promising. At the moment they provided the information that there is no airdrop or bounty campaign.
Maybe there will be another time where the need the marketing tools to push the project

There are many bounty hunters. We are all waiting for an answer if they start a bounty campaign.
Surely the project will be more successful if they start the bounty.
All we have to do is wait for an answer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Project starts at the moment and approach looks promising. At the moment they provided the information that there is no airdrop or bounty campaign.
Maybe there will be another time where the need the marketing tools to push the project
Merit: 115
If you stay on Ethereum blockchain, you we'll open up a channel (even off chain maybe?) for micro payments? Or maybe Ethereum will prove me wrong and this year will be able to handle fast micropayments
I don't think that will happen. They should aim for a faster blockchain to achieve fast micropayment transactions.
I looks difficult to believe that Ethereum is going to be able to handle fast micropayments so I think they should use another blockchain.

Ethereum is quite stable at the moment, they can upgrade to another blockchain anytime when the need will arise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Activity: 294
not sure yet of this is "something new" or "something better than" ... but won't hurt keeping track of this project.
good luck guys !

Find people with the same thoughts, I am also curious about this project
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Biotron's Product Team are in Bratislava discussing blockchain technologies and data analytics. COO Martin Smolka (foreground) is getting ready for our KYC session ahead of the BTRN token sale on the 20th of March.

COO seems quiet dedicated to his job:)by the way i didn't forget to mention the good article about the future of blockchain technology, nice article definitely, i think ceo should go worldwide and give speeches about the biotron.
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
Activity: 434
not sure yet of this is "something new" or "something better than" ... but won't hurt keeping track of this project.
good luck guys !

i think so too  Smiley

i tend to look once or twice a day, since the project is quiet interesting and i am curious how this will go on Smiley
Probably 'quite' not 'quiet'. This one resembles me something like of Datum, and the latter is really successful project. You guys should probably look closely into other compaigns' experience, and you'll get what you want.
Activity: 252
good luck guys !

i think so too  Smiley

i tend to look once or twice a day, since the project is quiet interesting and i am curious how this will go on Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
A KYC session  Grin Thats Strange. Must i also Kyc if i will invest 200,-$ ?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Biotron's Product Team are in Bratislava discussing blockchain technologies and data analytics. COO Martin Smolka (foreground) is getting ready for our KYC session ahead of the BTRN token sale on the 20th of March.

nice, everything look good. we are ready for KYC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

thanks for your update,  Hope everything goes well
Pages:
Jump to: