Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 88. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

Evenmore, in fact I found there was a project that requires their bounty hunters to include their data in order to claim the rewards. This is very ridiculous for me.
in general i am against kyc for both to participate/invest in the ico and to be able to collect/claim bounty, but in this case (biotron) since it is a company that will claim/sell personal data i would have nothing against...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.
You're right, if the management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google, it will be just super! But we need to wait for the announcement of partners.

ImTotya,
what do you mean "management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google" ? as far as I know Biotron concept in no way can be connected with Google.
This may be some fancy name for advertising?

As big companies do, the normal thing is that if they saw that it is a viable project and that it could be their responsibility, they will buy it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I like the project, any Bounty program?
At the moment they don't have bounty theme, I really hope that devs will be able to allocate some budget for bounty campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
The first Beta or Alpha Version of the Biotron interface will be the Testnet launch on september?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have a question. The roadmap mentions both "Public ITE & Proof of concept" for march 2018. Will the proof of concept be released before the public ITE? So people can base their decision to invest  on more then just the whitepaper and current information at hand.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

Evenmore, in fact I found there was a project that requires their bounty hunters to include their data in order to claim the rewards. This is very ridiculous for me.

In my opinion it makes no sense that there is no KYC for small transactions. If someone is laundering money what prevents him from using different eth addresses?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.
You're right, if the management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google, it will be just super! But we need to wait for the announcement of partners.

ImTotya,
what do you mean "management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google" ? as far as I know Biotron concept in no way can be connected with Google.
This may be some fancy name for advertising?
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

ImTotya,
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
copper member
Activity: 42
Look very promising! I will join presale  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website
unfortunately, it is true that in our time there is no more privacy, therefore, why let the big companies use our data as they please to profit from them and not to sell them to companies like biotron to make a personal profit?

Thats in interesting idea. I really like it. Would give all my data to a big company if i can make profit out of it

I don't think it's a good idea to sell all of your private data to companies but sadly, it's true that there is no privacy these days as everything can be accessed and data collection companies sell your data so I would want to see how this will go.

Companies can get those in some ways whether we sell them or not, I search sth. to buy in google, after that all my social media(instagram, facebook vs) shows me some ads about the search i made.
you're absolutely right just search for something on google or facebook and then you are bombarded with personalized target ads, so why make these big companies earn with our data, that resell our search preferences,  better sell data to a company as biotron that divides the profits with us

At least we can raise some money from OUR data.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website
unfortunately, it is true that in our time there is no more privacy, therefore, why let the big companies use our data as they please to profit from them and not to sell them to companies like biotron to make a personal profit?

Thats in interesting idea. I really like it. Would give all my data to a big company if i can make profit out of it

I don't think it's a good idea to sell all of your private data to companies but sadly, it's true that there is no privacy these days as everything can be accessed and data collection companies sell your data so I would want to see how this will go.

Companies can get those in some ways whether we sell them or not, I search sth. to buy in google, after that all my social media(instagram, facebook vs) shows me some ads about the search i made.
you're absolutely right just search for something on google or facebook and then you are bombarded with personalized target ads, so why make these big companies earn with our data, that resell our search preferences,  better sell data to a company as biotron that divides the profits with us
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

Yes, it's always good to see the team members experience and track record, it increases potential investors' confidence in the team.
I'm just sure that 80% of the project success depends on the team, the more professional the team, the better the project develops and the better the information is brought to the end users.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

I am against giving my personal data to some company about an investment below 1000 usd, i think they shouldnt demand those.
Merit: 131
it is how it is. I am up to date on how this will develop.
But now back to the topic and back to the Biotron Blockchain.  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

They don't want to have any problems regarding the kyc. Maybe now governments don't ask for it but if something causes them to inspect biotron ico they may ask for it.

Better be safe than sorry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Tell that to SEC if it's bullshit to demand it. About protect your identity and stay anonymous projects, well I don't know but if I was a dev I would only accept anon coins to fund an anon like project (for example I would accept only xmr and zec)
Pages:
Jump to: