Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 86. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world

In regards to the development stages, as we mention in our whitepaper, the data we acquire will allow us to provide actionable insight many industries and use cases. However, to start off, we needed to agree on the first thing - location intelligence.
The whole infrastructure includes – blockchain, core cloud components (data processing), data analytics and the presentation layer for both users and customers.

We are in the stage of the internal Prototype - Phase 1. In this first phase we are able to store and process licensed 3rd party data in near-real time and create user profiles. These is used to create POI visits & characteristics, as well as user profiles, audience segments, and custom segments. Also we are able to target ad campaigns based on these user profiles. Custom reports are prepared. We are already validating product with real customers.

In later stages, we will be able to deliver user profiles to customers via API and web app, split revenue among users (wallet), provide applications for users to collect data directly from them (data collection app), and of course allow them to cash out their earnings (full mobile app).
welcome to my world
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. S
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I think only missing thing for this Project a 1-2 minute summary video.

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.

A video is in the works even as we speak, so stay tuned!

An infographic introductory videos is good for those who don't like to go through pages of whitepaper. Waiting for it  Cool

Yes, video for most people is the easiest way to learn something. I prefer it as well and I am waiting for more videos from biotron.

Sure, a video can be a good summary that presents the key aspects of a project but if you wanna learn more about the project there is no other way than reading the whitepaper.

also a few AMA videos would be very beneficial. I've seen other projects doing them and it worked out fine.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I know what you're saying, if they only analize own data, can happen a problem with quantity of such data, thus lowering the quality of the outcome
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Personal Data analytics? hmmmm. Would you say that Biotron is doing the same thing as Datum? Or would this be something could work hand in hand with a company like datum?

While Datum sells raw data Biotron wants to sell analized data (packs!?). I think that is the big difference. What I ask myself is, if a companies want raw data packs can they also purchase them through Biotron or do they have to buy them through Datum or other companies?

Data Analytics is a great opportunity but if Biotron does the analysis with data generated from its own platform, will it meet the quantitative and qualitative standard required for it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.

Is there any ETA for the video? Cant wait to see it though Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

An infographic introductory videos is good for those who don't like to go through pages of whitepaper. Waiting for it  Cool

Yes, video for most people is the easiest way to learn something. I prefer it as well and I am waiting for more videos from biotron.

Sure, a video can be a good summary that presents the key aspects of a project but if you wanna learn more about the project there is no other way than reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

welcome to my world

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
Personal Data analytics? hmmmm. Would you say that Biotron is doing the same thing as Datum? Or would this be something could work hand in hand with a company like datum?

While Datum sells raw data Biotron wants to sell analized data (packs!?). I think that is the big difference. What I ask myself is, if a companies want raw data packs can they also purchase them through Biotron or do they have to buy them through Datum or other companies?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh
welcome to my world
What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics org. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

The Dev has already answered this question before:

Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken

Hi Mike,
yes you are right.

Datum is just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.

that fact could become really important. Refined data should be worth more so you should earn more with Biotron.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

The Dev has already answered this question before:

Is this project different from DATUM .. I see the similarities
Quite an interesting project! Yes, it somehow reminds Datum, but in Datum the goal is to monetize your data, but in Biotron their analysis, safety and stability, if I'm not mistaken

Hi Mike,
yes you are right.

Datum is just simple data exchanges, so their "product" is raw data as it is collected. Biotron is an analytics company, so we're providing analytics products (location intelligence in the first phase). The key difference is that raw data has much lower value than analytics, so we're able to provide much higher returns to users as well.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
such a good job..i join in this project
Activity: 1134
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: