Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 87. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It seems personal data storage is one of the most prominent blockchain application around. In which is this project different from many of them around?

All project has competitions, Even including personal data storage like Biotron. Depends on how well the team performs and the market choose which project to succeed. Even the worse project gets more support than their better competitions

Competition is good for the market and brings out the best for customers. The fact that there is competition means that it's a valid idea.

with competition, company must grow. if not, they will lose.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
It seems personal data storage is one of the most prominent blockchain application around. In which is this project different from many of them around?

All project has competitions, Even including personal data storage like Biotron. Depends on how well the team performs and the market choose which project to succeed. Even the worse project gets more support than their better competitions

Competition is good for the market and brings out the best for customers. The fact that there is competition means that it's a valid idea.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think only missing thing for this Project a 1-2 minute summary video.

Investors should read the whitepaper but a summary video always a good first glance at a project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I like the project, any Bounty program?
At the moment they don't have bounty theme, I really hope that devs will be able to allocate some budget for bounty campaign.
They have stated that they will have a referral program with the user acquisition budget, but about the regular bounty campaign like social media and signature, im not sure.
If there is no bounty campaign program, I think this project will be difficult to achieve success.

If they do a referral program I don't think they will need additional bounty programs.

i indeed saw other icos doing just the referral program bounty, not sure what is better in terms of advertisement
Activity: 392
Multiversum
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
At the moment they don't have bounty theme, I really hope that devs will be able to allocate some budget for bounty campaign.
They have stated that they will have a referral program with the user acquisition budget, but about the regular bounty campaign like social media and signature, im not sure.
If there is no bounty campaign program, I think this project will be difficult to achieve success.

Really? No bounty campaign? I really hope they can find some budget for it. Its as important as an airdrop
It will depend on their marketing strategy / plan , marketing is important but not only with bounty campaign.
I've also seen a project that succeed on their ICO without bounty campaign.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

If they do a referral program I don't think they will need additional bounty programs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Do you have some conferences in near time? I cant find news about this in your twitter  Huh
Also interested in information on this issue, if someone has information, please share.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Really? No bounty campaign? I really hope they can find some budget for it. Its as important as an airdrop
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do you have some conferences in near time? I cant find news about this in your twitter  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

Evenmore, in fact I found there was a project that requires their bounty hunters to include their data in order to claim the rewards. This is very ridiculous for me.
in general i am against kyc for both to participate/invest in the ico and to be able to collect/claim bounty, but in this case (biotron) since it is a company that will claim/sell personal data i would have nothing against...

It should be the other way round. It is important for KYC to be implemented for ICOs and bounty to a certain extent. This will ensure accountability and most of all help curb the accusations of illegal activities in cryptospace. However, for personal datas that can be as simple as installing a cookie in the browser to read you surfing habits, you don't need a KYC. Infact, data analytics don't need it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Referral program work pretty well and it’s a kind of bounty also. Referral program is a good thing for the visibility of the project, people will share about biotron by their own and will be rewarded for that.
Activity: 546
Activity: 658
Activity: 434
KYC is mandatory for every ICO, if anyone question this it means that it's not clear for you that SEC and other agencies are going after shady ICOs

for many ico its only mandatory above 2-3 ETH. For under 1000$ its bullshit imo. No state or government demands it.
I imagine that for small amounts it is not necessary since it does not make sense for governments to investigate small money transactions.

Evenmore, in fact I found there was a project that requires their bounty hunters to include their data in order to claim the rewards. This is very ridiculous for me.
in general i am against kyc for both to participate/invest in the ico and to be able to collect/claim bounty, but in this case (biotron) since it is a company that will claim/sell personal data i would have nothing against...

I really don't like it either, but governments do demand it these days and demands are getting stricter and stricter. So you want to not only be sure you're compliant right now, but also be ready for changes that might be coming in the next few months.

I don't think it's so bad.. if the taxman comes over you can always proof that your earnings are not money laundering or so.

Unfortunately, time and time again we hear about data breaches in both government and private company databases, so ideally we wouldn’t need to provide our sensitive data that will likely end up in the hands of hackers
That's because we don't have enough trust for DBs that may store our vital personal information. If it was without human error, maybe  we could have trusted it. I hope Biotron will manage to change it.
Activity: 252

I really don't like it either, but governments do demand it these days and demands are getting stricter and stricter. So you want to not only be sure you're compliant right now, but also be ready for changes that might be coming in the next few months.

I don't think it's so bad.. if the taxman comes over you can always proof that your earnings are not money laundering or so.

Unfortunately, time and time again we hear about data breaches in both government and private company databases, so ideally we wouldn’t need to provide our sensitive data that will likely end up in the hands of hackers
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.
You're right, if the management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google, it will be just super! But we need to wait for the announcement of partners.

ImTotya,
what do you mean "management of the project to agree on cooperation with Google" ? as far as I know Biotron concept in no way can be connected with Google.
This may be some fancy name for advertising?

As big companies do, the normal thing is that if they saw that it is a viable project and that it could be their responsibility, they will buy it.
I don't have anything against advertising and marketing because I know how beneficial it could be
Activity: 196

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Pages:
Jump to: