Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 90. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The profits can’t be too small or else people won’t bother with it.

I wold indeed be interesting to know what amounts of money are possible. I guess it will be a couple of dollars per day at most but it would be some nice and steady passive income.

Well some dollars a day would indeed be a nice passive income for users, but somehow I can't believe it will be that high. But would be nice to hear something about it from the devs.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.

Is there a statement how high the profits are for users who give their data? Like how big is the share of the profit for such data.

I would also like to know the answer to this question. The profits can’t be too small or else people won’t bother with it.

I wold indeed be interesting to know what amounts of money are possible. I guess it will be a couple of dollars per day at most but it would be some nice and steady passive income.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles
You can find linked profiles directly into the blog.
Here are some more information about the team with the LinkedIn profiles:
https://medium.com/biotron/meet-the-biotron-team-b6ba4786b6cd

it seems they are more than qualified to make this happen  Grin i see some big company name as well
Activity: 252
Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

thank you for sharing this. looking at their linked in profiles i think that they are pretty professional and could manage this project pretty well in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*lk3AT71VbRtGV1n4LvXWUQ.jpeg

Activity: 476
Really interesting to see the biotron team, I think team member are competent and serious. Its pretty important for that kind of project, where developpement skills will be needed to make the project a sucess.
Yes, as I see, biotron has a solid team that consist of people who are competent in their respective fields. This is the main capital for success.

The team is usually the most important aspect of a start up so I appreciate it that they have posted this introduction.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Really interesting to see the biotron team, I think team member are competent and serious. Its pretty important for that kind of project, where developpement skills will be needed to make the project a sucess.
Yes, as I see, biotron has a solid team that consist of people who are competent in their respective fields. This is the main capital for success.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

I am sure there will be a lot of fake data out there since people tend to trick the system all the time but some preventive measures will be in place to minimize fraud for sure.

It is part of the process of growth, finding system weakness and fixing it for further security. Some project even pay to find their security loopholes.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world

Thanks, we are still studing the project to understand more about it. As of now, your proj seems to be pretty solid and worked out. I like the opportunities opened for you because of your idea.
Thank you very much for your support Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
I would like to know if Biotron has processes in place to prevent users from faking their own data. If the endresult is users selling their data directly to interested parties, i can imagine some users who will try to fake some data to appear more valuable to the interested parties.

similarly to the KYC process the data you provide will need to be verified before entering the system i assume, otherwise the whole concept fall.

I am sure there will be a lot of fake data out there since people tend to trick the system all the time but some preventive measures will be in place to minimize fraud for sure.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

I read the article with great interest. The development team has experience, and it's very good. I think the team needs to solve some more questions about the distribution of tokens, as investors would most likely not like it if the tokens from the user acquisition fund will be distributed in one way or another for free to non-investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 210
What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.
So surely there will be bounty or airdrop? 25% is very big.

Simpler not means better. Own blockchain always better. Everyone can create ERC tokens. And a thousands of project with erc tokens. I prefer own blockhain always. Own coins always growing much better and have much more value. When they will decided about this?  Huh

The question however is do they need their own blockchain? You could argue that the big Ethereum chain is as safe as possible while a new blockchain would have to fear 51% attacks for example.
The decision about blockchain platform is still under investigation. Blockchain (or distributed ledger) has only supportive function in our product. At the moment Ethereum is not suitable for micropayments. It’s limited by speed (~ 10tx/s) and smart contracts are limited with number of operations you can perform. If ethereum becomes faster and cheaper, we may consider it as our blockchain platform.

The team might wanna have a look at privacy coins like NAV for micro-payments. It is backed solidly by its community, the coin is more or less stable (thanks to the devs being mindful of overvaluation), transaction is cheap and fast thanks to its POS platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Activity: 434
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

wishful thinking imo. giant killing wont happen with biotron, but they could shake them a little bit Smiley

you never know when one of these giants caves under it's own weight and dies or fragments. that's a market opportunity.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Hello Biotron.io I don't know if you're ignoring my question or you just forget about it, so here we go again: there's a plan to deploy an Ark's bridgechain since you mention Ark in the whitepaper?

What you mean? Make tokens on ARK blockchain? Are you seriously? They just had ICO a month ago. They dont have nothing  still. And I have a dobut, that they will have something.

What are you talking about? ARK started around march last year, now they're close to add smart contracts and a tool to let you deploy your own blockchain with a couple clicks. This deployed chain (bridgechain) will be natively interoperable with ARK itself an other bridgechains. It's worth to mention that there's also ACES, a tool that let you build a service to make your chain (and ARK) interoperable with eth, btc and ltc (at the moment). I know that Kapu and blockpool are two child chains, plus Persona (they will deploy their chain when the new version of ARK core will be in place, I'd say late march/early april), plus I know that Blockport (an exchange with the purpose to help noobs while let you own your private keys) will leverage ARK's technology to work

Oh,  I confused ARK with another project - ARCBlock, which had ICO only month ago. And have only erc tokens now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Pages:
Jump to: