Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 91. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I find Biotron more useful for organizations who are searching for data then for individuals or am i missing something? How will i benefit from using it, will i get some rewards and how big they will be? 

Biotron usefulness will be for organizations dealing with data analytics, individuals whose data are voluntarily submitted (payments/tokens) and as an investor a share of the profit. In short, there are benefits every way.
Activity: 252
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

wishful thinking imo. giant killing wont happen with biotron, but they could shake them a little bit Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I'm confident that this project's transparency feature would get the attention of big data companies such as Google and Facebook. Maybe it could affect on how they do data analytics in the future. Imho. Smiley

Well i'd rather that Biotron is not taken over by one of them. Best to let old dinosaurs like Google and Facebook die out and let a fresh company with new ideas take it's place.

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.

Haha, well, partnering is something different of course and yes i would jump with joy then  Grin But i think you'd be surprised about how fast a company who dominates a sector can lose that. Just like Yahoo used to be one of the biggest search engines.

Yes, but Yahoo wasn't really innovative and google is developing permanently. Also they have a lot of different fields they are working in. I don't want to sa it is impossible but somehow hard to believe at current time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Google will not die out and i am sure you would be jumping up of joy if they would partner up with Biotron since that would mean a huge price boost of their token.

Haha, well, partnering is something different of course and yes i would jump with joy then  Grin But i think you'd be surprised about how fast a company who dominates a sector can lose that. Just like Yahoo used to be one of the biggest search engines.
Yeah, in such IT spheres there is no time for relaxing at all. Firstly you are a king of the world, next you are cleaning toilets

The IT spheres are really ruthless, many developers and people who have designed big things were once mastered and today can not even be recognized, although there is great potential for continuous work in Biotron, and that makes all the difference.
Activity: 434

Yeah, in such IT spheres there is no time for relaxing at all. Firstly you are a king of the world, next you are cleaning toilets
Merit: 105

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 252
Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

great ! I would love this, it will bring your coin to many people
Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley
I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

I second that. I think that a LinkedIn profile is generally a good way to verify some of the experience which people claim to have, but allll too often in the ICO space there are projects with newly-created profiles that seem questionable
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Meet the faces and experience behind our personal data analtics platform and ICO!

Thanks for this, Team starts the project in an exceptional way by interacting extensively with the community and making all possible information accessible

Its good to see the team behind Biotron. Photo ops like this always have a positive effect to the project and to the community in general. Smiley

True anonymity mostly doens't give a lot of trust in the Crypto.. also with all the scams it's good to see some faces.
I don't know any ico that didn't show names of their team
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Build our own blockchain - with combined PoS and
Proof of Data algorithm consensus. This will have
advantages like complete control over the blockchain,
fees, and full transparency. Disadvantages include
infrastructure and software maintenance (code
modifications of existing platforms). Full transparency
might not be ideal for large data consumers. We
propose to use data from Biotron data streams to
ensure entropy of randomisation of leader election.
Each node must be associated with a producer device.
Only those nodes which will meet specific condition (e.g.
number of different GPS samples per minute) will be
granted to enter the leader election process.

is this something similar to what multiversum.io is starting to build up?

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
this project has nothing to do with the ARK blockchain,
they're probably in the wrong thread here.
Which posting do you refer to?
Activity: 196

True anonymity mostly doens't give a lot of trust in the Crypto.. also with all the scams it's good to see some faces.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
By the way, the developers reported something about the planned exchanges, where will BTRN be traded?
Exchanges are independent entities so knowing in advance which of them BTRN will be listed on is difficult. We are focusing on getting listed on as many different exchanges as possible, including the major ones.
I think it's too early for you to talk about stock exchanges. Yes, development plans should be and they must have a plan to enter the stock exchange. But it is too early to think about this stage.
Merit: 105

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

I like to know the team that forms the project and their CV to verify that they are people with experience in the sector in which they work.
Are there any LinkedIn profile added? Then we got an authentic information and see also the age of the profiles

Yes, it's always good to see the team members experience and track record, it increases potential investors' confidence in the team.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I do not believe that it is necessary to prevent the theft of personal data that is stored in one place. This will be a favorite place for hackers who want to profit.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*lk3AT71VbRtGV1n4LvXWUQ.jpeg

Activity: 224

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
We live in an an era of no information security, and we prefer to sell data to really need consumers,  not stolen by unscrupulous website
unfortunately, it is true that in our time there is no more privacy, therefore, why let the big companies use our data as they please to profit from them and not to sell them to companies like biotron to make a personal profit?

Thats in interesting idea. I really like it. Would give all my data to a big company if i can make profit out of it

I don't think it's a good idea to sell all of your private data to companies but sadly, it's true that there is no privacy these days as everything can be accessed and data collection companies sell your data so I would want to see how this will go.

Companies can get those in some ways whether we sell them or not, I search sth. to buy in google, after that all my social media(instagram, facebook vs) shows me some ads about the search i made.

That's exactly the point. When they would get my data anyways, why not get some money for it and profit from it.
Activity: 686

Pages:
Jump to: