Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Biotron.io Announcement - Transparent personal data analytics platform - page 83. (Read 29547 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
but based on what i read can be used to link the data provided to you, however is not supposed to work or be used for KYC
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
welcome to my world
On your website it's written that:

"Your compensation amounts and wallet balance are always available for you to see".

Though in whitepaper it's:

"Now John has joined the Biotron nation of millions of people who make money and improve our world by voluntarily sharing their data".

Maybe I've been reading not attentive enough but I haven't found an estimate of the user's reward. Or the word "voluntarily" means that user's main goal is to "change the world", not earn money?

Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

That's exactly correct! But yes, the users will be financially compensated for their data, but unfortunately, currently we don't have enough data to provide you with estimates. These will become available as development progresses, and you can be sure that we will inform you all as soon as we will be able to.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Wrap up of the week's crypto and exchange news. One Euro bank developing a wallet, one country now has crypto as legal tender, infographic about source of future bitcoin attacks, and more!

Nice information! Keep up the good work. Too much projects out there where the devs dont really share such informations
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Is there a soft cap or will you be able to continue regardless of the outcome of the sale due to the seed funding?
We don't have soft cap. Regarding hard cap, it depends on the ITE day. During the ITE, 350 000 000 BTRN will be distributed. The lowest value is 0.10€ and the highest value is 0.18€

So the hard cap will be around ~50 mln euro, but without soft cap? What will be with unsold tokens?
Any tokens that were reserved for the ITE and Private ITE Bonus, but aren’t undistributed, will be allocated into the “User Acquisition” token pool.

What this mean “User Acquisition” token pool? How this pool will be used? This will be airdrops for tokens holders or...?

No. This is different. Among investors, these unsold tokens will not be distributed. This is the difference from Sophia. I already asked the same question, although they did not answer it. At the moment, the following conclusions can be drawn from the developers' answers and from whitepaper:
They did not decide whether they will have their own blockchain or they will work on the Ethereum blockchain. I think that there will be a second option, since this is simpler.
The bounty decision has not yet been made, so this "User Acquisition", which is 25%, can be used for bounty or even for airdrop. Since this is the only way to acquire users and expand the client base. Given that all unsold tokens will be shipped there, it will be a very large volume, much more than 25%.

The user acquisition tokens will be distributed to the Biotron app users. So basically, the ITE participants using the Biotron app will recieve the BTRN tokens.

Thus, to get tokens, you do not need to buy them. It's enough just to be an application user. And this decision you will not change?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)
For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.
But an airdrop >10$, less is not attractive today.  Smiley
It depends. There still are people who need money or are just greedy 

I guess an airdrop or bounty campaign or an advertising would spread the news about the project. Imho.

Yeah, they should definitely set up a bounty thread. It would be very healthy for the project

Tbh yes, bounty will help a project to spread it worldwide. But each ICO has their own decision regarding bounty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Digital identy is the opposite of personal data control like datum and other project . In my opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Is this project somehow similar to https://sovrin.org/?
No, this is not quite right, Sovrin is a digital identity (by the way, it's a good project, it's included in DIF from Microsoft)
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
interesting project even though the thread is a bit boring because of the lack of graphics on the thread, but I understand with the maxim of this project, if seen from the total supply of coins presented is still acceptable because it is not too excessive. hopefully achieve the sales target that has been planned

Good to know that this project is not really that too excessive and the total supply of coins is still acceptable. Many would become more interested in this project because they are not to strict to it. Looking to have more success about the project.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
interesting project even though the thread is a bit boring because of the lack of graphics on the thread, but I understand with the maxim of this project, if seen from the total supply of coins presented is still acceptable because it is not too excessive. hopefully achieve the sales target that has been planned

it's undeniable that this project interest of many investors, concept is so clear they bring transparency into the solution
the project team haven't trouble developing biotron projects because they have a lot of experience and commitment
Activity: 274
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I know what you're saying, if they only analize own data, can happen a problem with quantity of such data, thus lowering the quality of the outcome

The thing is, users data will only make up the quantitative side of it. My question is if Biotron has the team to do a holistic analysis based on just that. It will need qualitative data too.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

They have a compare with other projects like this? And who are their competitors than? If Datum not like this

There are many others which we don't find in this forum. Some I do not want to mention the name. Yes datum is one

Which other you mean? I know Ethos, Datum. And both was very succesfull for investors and have given a good profit. But this one have a little different idea  Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Still no Bounty Campaign planned? Or did i miss the announcement of it Smiley I really would like to participate in it ><

As far as i know there are still no news about the bounty campaign (whether they will or will not make any campaigns)
For comparison, Datum project made bounty, as result they successfully raised 7.5$ mln, and token price is stable. I hope devs can change their mind and will create some bounty for us.
Without a bounty campaign it's hard to get traction. You are right about it. At least they should do an airdrop.

I guess an airdrop or bounty campaign or an advertising would spread the news about the project. Imho.

Yeah, they should definitely set up a bounty thread. It would be very healthy for the project
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So, this is not like Datum, Ethos projects? They will be analize data and than give to other projects like Datum, Ethos for sell?  Huh

no is not exactly the same, you can have a look under use cases in the website to see the main differences

They have a compare with other projects like this? And who are their competitors than? If Datum not like this

There are many others which we don't find in this forum. Some I do not want to mention the name. Yes datum is one
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

Or you just speculate that this money is maybe 100$ or more after a while. If not you put in maybe some minutes to get the airdrop but if it is going up in price you get much more back.
Activity: 392
What advantages you have before Ethos, Datum, Datawallet? They creating similar product as I know?
The main difference between these companies and Biotron, is that Biotron is an analytics company. While they operate in simply raw data, we offer an analytics product. Inherently, raw data has much lesser value than analytics, so that allows us to provide our users with much higher revenue this way.
And will you find and collect/buy the raw data by yourself, or youre planning to make a partnership for it? Those projects above could be a good source.

I know Datum project a little, this project can not sell the user's data.
no one will backup the data a platform which will sell their data

Yes, that´s true. We do have a few partnerships set up, but naturally I can´t reveal any of those yet. We will definitely be releasing the information as soon as possible though. It will be before the ITE, that we can say for certain.

Thanks for the reply from the project team, Looking forward to the news announcement.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think the visibility of the project can become good, people seems to have interest in the project and there is some features really interessant I think. Personal data analytics is a huge industry and a good application for blockchain I think.
Activity: 686
Estimates is quite detailed information, it will probably be announced later when the platform will be in its finishing stages.
You say that like changing the world and earning money are mutually exclusive things, you can do both at the same time.

I didn't meant to say that earning money excludes changing the world Smiley But some figures always help to understand the relevancy of the project. If rewards are, say, 10 cents per day, it would be quite hard to persuade users to take part. And if they are $5 per day, that sounds more promising.
Of course, investors buy tokens with the intention of making money or at least me  Cheesy. That does not mean there are other reasons to invest.
That does not mean there are NO other reasons to invest, for example the intention to later use the platform and its services by oneself.

Well, he is right. The biggeest part of the investors will only put their money in for a profit. And for a successful ICO a project needs to attract these investors, too. Not with false promises but with a realistic reason why the token price could rise in the future.

Maybe this is the only thing that drives Investors like us, to evaluate far more the projects and the promises that are made, the fears of making mistakes again are great, but the Team has enough time to make sure of its promises, and to narrow the ties
Activity: 546
Merit: 12

I didn't meant to say that earning money excludes changing the world Smiley But some figures always help to understand the relevancy of the project. If rewards are, say, 10 cents per day, it would be quite hard to persuade users to take part. And if they are $5 per day, that sounds more promising.
Of course, investors buy tokens with the intention of making money or at least me  Cheesy. That does not mean there are other reasons to invest.
That does not mean there are NO other reasons to invest, for example the intention to later use the platform and its services by oneself.

Well, he is right. The biggeest part of the investors will only put their money in for a profit. And for a successful ICO a project needs to attract these investors, too. Not with false promises but with a realistic reason why the token price could rise in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: