Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 19. (Read 275913 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 102
Bean Cash - More Than a Digital Currency!
V1.3RC of Bean Cash Core code is slated for release in early March (or sooner). In this version we will be addressing some potential vulnerabilities, fixes and adding some new features. Details will be unveiled when the Beta is released in late February. If you would like to take part in testing the Beta, join our public Beta Core channel on our Mattermost platform (https://live.beancash.org).
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Im currently staking my Bean Cash on the Proof of Stake Pools website. They are paying a bonus in addition to the stakes I am earning.
https://www.proofofstakepools.com/
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
It looks like I may need to buy some extra RAM for my PC as BeanCash is getting too big to run 24/7 for me as I have other staking coins that I stake so now I just run BeanCash for 8 hours a day. I was thinking of sending my beans to a staking pool but I prefer to sprout them myself and its much safer.

I could sprout them for you Smiley My Bean machine does nothing but Bean sprouting.

Thanks for the offer my friend but I'll just continue to sprout as I have been for the past few weeks for around 8 hours a day.

To be honest the price should be a lot higher then what it is and I'm not sure why it keeps going down, some days we get a little spike and then it is pushed back down again. I hope that we start to see the price rise again and get back up to 100 sats where it belongs.
Activity: 403
Merit: 109
my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight
I still can't believe redd has pulled ahead of bean in price. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
It's a pain in the butt now with sprouts every 3 days or so only. Not worth to let this run even on a laptop, returns are basically zero. Better to move it into a staking pool and get smaller but coming rewards and do not waste electricity on it.
It looks like I may need to buy some extra RAM for my PC as BeanCash is getting too big to run 24/7 for me as I have other staking coins that I stake so now I just run BeanCash for 8 hours a day. I was thinking of sending my beans to a staking pool but I prefer to sprout them myself and its much safer.

I could sprout them for you Smiley My Bean machine does nothing but Bean sprouting.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Try to start the wallet with "-rescan" option (just append this to your executable/shortcut when starting).
Check it at block explorer.

in the explorer there is a balance on this wallet, but zero is displayed in the wallet

is it synchronized?

yes!!

you'll have to do a wallet repair if the Beans are showing in the blockchain but not your GUI.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

in the explorer there is a balance on this wallet, but zero is displayed in the wallet

is it synchronized?

yes!!

is it synchronized?

help me =(
I downloaded the new version of the wallet, inserted the wallet.dat into root directory, but the balance is not displayed, although the wallet address displays correctly. What could be the problem?
Wait until the blockchain is downloaded and current. Your balance will appear automatically.

I downloaded the blockchain but the balance does not appear. Wallet address is correct but there is no transaction history and no balance
help me =(
I downloaded the new version of the wallet, inserted the wallet.dat into root directory, but the balance is not displayed, although the wallet address displays correctly. What could be the problem?
Wait until the blockchain is downloaded and current. Your balance will appear automatically.
help me =(
Yobit appears to block staking coins from withdrawal, so they can cash in themselves. Not only with BITB, also PIVX is not possible to withdraw. Better stay far away from this "exchange"
Activity: 33
Nova exchange re-opened again! Now all the community member can trade BEAN coin freely in nova! ^_^ 

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_BEAN/
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BEAN/

Happy Trading! ^_^
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Found recently some old BITB balance in Yobit and already own this coins since it was BitBean, the wallet status shows me online and get this error:
Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off. Any idea what the problem might be why I can't withdraw?
Come on, man!
Don't you save your gold occasionally at Yobit.
If it is forced then the result will be like that.

I once pulled a DOGE Coin up to 1 week to get to Bittrex from Yobit. Stay away from the Yobit Exchange.

Yobit = H*ll!
Vin
legendary
Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015
Found recently some old BITB balance in Yobit and already own this coins since it was BitBean, the wallet status shows me online and get this error:
Withdrawal for such currency is temporary off. Any idea what the problem might be why I can't withdraw?

Usual yobit move.
Sorry for you.

Maybe they will get the wallet online again (maybe not).

As you know, do not let your coins on an exchange.
Never let them on yobit.

Hope the best for you!
Pages:
Jump to: