Author

Topic: [ANN] BitBean is Now Bean Cash | First v3 POS | First 20MB Max Blocks | 7+ Yrs. - page 161. (Read 275927 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
I dont know how to check what my blocksize is, but I divided up my coins into 4 dif address of 300k each. yesterday 3/11 i got 3 stakes on 3/12 i got 2 stake so far today. but one of the 300k address hasnt stake yet, so i guess its stuck on a bigger block, I know there no info beside the couple of ppl here that try to help me. So just sharing what i have done. maybe it will help you. good luck
You activate coin control from Options-display And then you go in the send Tap and click on Imputs.
I resized to 4 250k blocks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
I dont know how to check what my blocksize is, but I divided up my coins into 4 dif address of 300k each. yesterday 3/11 i got 3 stakes on 3/12 i got 2 stake so far today. but one of the 300k address hasnt stake yet, so i guess its stuck on a bigger block, I know there no info beside the couple of ppl here that try to help me. So just sharing what i have done. maybe it will help you. good luck
If your wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking you should be fine.  Remember you are competing with everyone else who is staking.  The more coins you have the better your chances.
About one million. I read here that 10k blocks were best suited for staking, so i went with that.
difficulty is much higher now try 25k blocks
Sorry if i'm asking, but do you use 25k blocks? how many stakes do you average daily? cause i'm not finding anyone giving info, though everyone seems to be staking good but me. Had tried a range of 63k blocks , 28k blocks before these, but didn't get immediate results aswell. Btw i staked twice today, but they went orphan. Lol.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
If your wallet is encrypted and unlocked for staking you should be fine.  Remember you are competing with everyone else who is staking.  The more coins you have the better your chances.
About one million. I read here that 10k blocks were best suited for staking, so i went with that.

difficulty is much higher now try 25k blocks
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi, my 10k blocks have been sitting there not staking for more than a day now, is it ok or should i change block size once again?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 396
on #BitBean 20btc just changed hands putting BitB on the 7 place in total volume for the day...
Things will get fun soon Smiley
[/center]
Couldn't it be someone trying to 50% attack it?

50% of coins out there would cost more like 300btc not 20btc
Yup 315 my bad
I made some 57k blocks, 29k, 15k but none of them stakes. Does this mean i have to send myself 100 transactions of 10k each? Cause that would take like a ton of time.
Activity: 396
on #BitBean 20btc just changed hands putting BitB on the 7 place in total volume for the day...
[/center]

50% of coins out there would cost more like 300btc not 20btc
[/center]
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Well, let's say I were to jump in with about $25 worth of BTC, how much would I make daily (an estimate)?
Activity: 334
Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

Would I make much by putting $10 in this coin?

I dont know how much $10 would buy, I do know that 300k did stake 1k or 2k aday in the first of May, but dont know what it will stake right now. I have 1.3 million now and its not giving me the stake it use to. Im checking out coin control to see if it will help me stake back to the way it was. Really you just might have to take a risk and see how 300k will do for you. Remember a coin is only as good as a dev and the team works with the community and they have been absent for a week or more.
Activity: 112
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Would I make much by putting $10 in this coin?
This is an article on my site I wrote about coin control. It uses goldpieces coin as an example as I am on the goldpieces coin team. Where it says use 100 block coins , it seems like the sweet spot for bitbean is about 15,000 coin blocks. 50,000 coins blocks get stuck for weeks, and anything less than 1000 will never stake. 1 address is best because you are stacking your coin weight in 1 wallet. Here is the link to my site:

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/how-to-use-coin-control/

Vegas

for more info, google: "how to use coin control"

Vegas

Thanks Vegas and thank you too Nick, for both of your help.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This is an article on my site I wrote about coin control. It uses goldpieces coin as an example as I am on the goldpieces coin team. Where it says use 100 block coins , it seems like the sweet spot for bitbean is about 15,000 coin blocks. 50,000 coins blocks get stuck for weeks, and anything less than 1000 will never stake. 1 address is best because you are stacking your coin weight in 1 wallet. Here is the link to my site:

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/how-to-use-coin-control/

Vegas

for more info, google: "how to use coin control"

Vegas
Sorry to correct you Nick, but your information is inaccurate. First bitbean needs to be in blocks of a min of 1000 to stake. If they are less than 1000 they dont stake at all. Massive blocks dont stake well with bitbean also. For example a block of 200,000 might struggle with bitbean to stake. So Maybe blocks of 10,000 or MAYBE 20,000 might be good, and then when they get near 2000 recombine them into blocks of 10,000 or 20,000. 1 address only required. Coin control is the key and block sizes.
Vegas

Lol that's why my smaller blocks kept staking and the bigger ones were standing there.

OR selling, Listen I am not downing the coin, just saying the team need to be out there more. It will not grow if the team does not get out there and spread some news. The last news from the team has been 10 days ago on tweeter. and a week ago here. in a week coin has drop 20sat or more and going downwards. Ask yourself if your buying up the coin wouldnt you like to see the teambean crew doing what they can to asure the community that there out there doing what they can.
Whatever, i don't care if you're unhappy with the coin, thing is you should't brag about your rank. If the team was absent for like a month i'd start worrying but now, no need too.

so is it better to keep in just one address, and do you have a link to help learn about coin control, thanks in advance Vegas
You should split them, and since there isn't split block you'd have to do that manually.
i have 1.3 million coins and im only getting one stake a day.

Do you have those coins in one address or in multiple addresses? Proof of stake is a luck of the draw but you can improve your chances with coin control.

i have them in one address, and dont know much about coin control, was getting 4 to 5 and sometimes 6 stakes a aday, but now lucky to get one stake a day.

Create more addresses and divide those coins into the new addresses. The reason why you are getting sometimes 1 stake in a day is because you got all those coins into 1 address and the network weight is over 100M.
thanks nick i will break them up into 300k addresses and see how it works out.

Your welcome. It is trial and error.

Sorry to correct you Nick, but your information is inaccurate. First bitbean needs to be in blocks of a min of 1000 to stake. If they are less than 1000 they dont stake at all. Massive blocks dont stake well with bitbean also. For example a block of 200,000 might struggle with bitbean to stake. So Maybe blocks of 10,000 or MAYBE 20,000 might be good, and then when they get near 2000 recombine them into blocks of 10,000 or 20,000. 1 address only required. Coin control is the key and block sizes.

Vegas

so is it better to keep in just one address, and do you have a link to help learn about coin control, thanks in advance Vegas
Jump to: